Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by kix2mny

^ THank you ... how clean is that place? I took a quick look at some pix and they seem pretty messy. I guess I'm extra picky when it come to these things, not try to get an infection.

I didn't look at all the artist but the first 3 are pretty damn good at doing Japanese style tats and the rest seem pretty legit. If I lived in NYC, I'd be more inclined to go there then other places. Also if that is the quality work that they produce, you know they will be professional about tatting you up. PLus most of the time when infections happen, it is cause the person that has the tat doesn't take care of it.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by kix2mny

^ THank you ... how clean is that place? I took a quick look at some pix and they seem pretty messy. I guess I'm extra picky when it come to these things, not try to get an infection.

I didn't look at all the artist but the first 3 are pretty damn good at doing Japanese style tats and the rest seem pretty legit. If I lived in NYC, I'd be more inclined to go there then other places. Also if that is the quality work that they produce, you know they will be professional about tatting you up. PLus most of the time when infections happen, it is cause the person that has the tat doesn't take care of it.
word. and adorned was A LOT cleaner than the other places i checked out in NYC. at least go check it out for yourself and then you can see if you feel comfortable enough there to get one. i highly recommend that place.

Finally finished up my right arm
1qhpaa.jpg

6hnbqb.jpg

has anyone ever gotten any lil scars from tatts they have gotten?

cuz i have this artist he does real good work but i gett lil scars here and there sometimes

question for y'all...so i've done the three days of ointment. time to switch to moisturizer. i just showered and put some moisturizer on my tatts. that was like an hour ago. they're starting to itch again. i don't want to overload on moisturizer on there though, i want them to be able to breathe so the skin heals and whatever. what's the guideline on applying moisturizer to new tatts? thanks in advance...

I think it comes with the territory. Most tats will itch at some point....you just have to control it. I even itched around my tat or even pressed on it with a towel or my hand. I don't think you can over moisturize but if you treat your tat like a wound, you have to just let it takes it course and heal in it's own way. The worst you can do to a tat from my experience is itch it and the ink doesn't heal right....making it look not as clean. My first tat has a part that shows that and the black part I itched is sort of milky white.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I think it comes with the territory. Most tats will itch at some point....you just have to control it. I even itched around my tat or even pressed on it with a towel or my hand. I don't think you can over moisturize but if you treat your tat like a wound, you have to just let it takes it course and heal in it's own way. The worst you can do to a tat from my experience is itch it and the ink doesn't heal right....making it look not as clean. My first tat has a part that shows that and the black part I itched is sort of milky white.
word. thanks man

Originally Posted by cjspida619

cuz i have this artist he does real good work but i gett lil scars here and there sometimes
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
what was your after care routine like?

gsxrpaul, that's really funny, I just got two fu dogs on my left arm, just the outline and background for now.

It was supposed to be all black and grey, but I was considering making the dogs red.

I'll post pics soon!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

question for y'all...so i've done the three days of ointment. time to switch to moisturizer. i just showered and put some moisturizer on my tatts. that was like an hour ago. they're starting to itch again. i don't want to overload on moisturizer on there though, i want them to be able to breathe so the skin heals and whatever. what's the guideline on applying moisturizer to new tatts? thanks in advance...

What kind of lotion do you use? And depending on what kind of lotion you use, you really can't overload on it. Itching is part of the game, the lotion worsens the itch for like the first couple minutes, but after that it's all good.

The problem is your artist, sure he might have good work, but dude needs to chill on the pressure, seems like some tattoo artist feel that the harder you press, the darker the ink will be. Wrong, doing that just messes your clients skin and prolongs the heal process, not to mention destroys the quality.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

What kind of lotion do you use? And depending on what kind of lotion you use, you really can't overload on it. Itching is part of the game, the lotion worsens the itch for like the first couple minutes, but after that it's all good.

word man. i mean only use it after i shower. here's what i use tho:

Non-comedogenic Cetaphil[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup] Moisturizing Lotion has a non-greasy formulation that is mild, non-irritating and long lasting. This gentle moisturizing formula contains emollients and humectants that bind moisture to the skin. This fragrance-free moisturizer contains no lanolins or parabens that could irritate sensitive skin.

nerd.gif
what was your after care routine like?
2 days of the aquaphor healing ointment then the rest of the time im i moisturize withe lotion,

The problem is your artist, sure he might have good work, but dude needs to chill on the pressure, seems like some tattoo artist feel that the harder you press, the darker the ink will be. Wrong, doing that just messes your clients skin and prolongs the heal process, not to mention destroys the quality.

i dont he is applying to much pressue my theory is he is putting to much detail and attention into 1 space, but i will get some pics up once my whole piece is done on my leg
thanks for the help

Looking for some ideas.... i have on my forearm in script, My parents names and they will Never be Forgotten. I had this for a year now, but i feel like i should add something to it any suggestions.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

How painfull is a tat on and around your elbow I plan on getting a flower on there
Thanks for the help
That was my most painful tat to get(i guess cause there's not a lot of fatty tissue just bone)...got a lion there and i really love it

any horimono (traditional japanese tattoo) artists in charlotte?? none of that americanized spin on japanese art, but like in the original style??
need a site with ppl with porfolios and examples in their portfolio.

looking for something like:

2704771794_a3d276c789.jpg

not:

2703942855_b4e82ee2fa.jpg

bout to give up and just go back to ny.

Back
Top Bottom