Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Bigballa8899

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Bigballa8899

new pickup
That +!@! is
eek.gif
eek.gif
:ekk info!?!???
Henz0 its purple. just my the camera shot

air max i got it at the store called against all odds. It was $22. Let me know what size you need and I'll stop by to see if they still have it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

give me a day or 2, I'll check some local Against all odds, then hit you back. def want this hat!
Dont 4get to look for 7 1/8 for me
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

y'all should just quit it. go start a thread on general and argue there, don't get this thread closed down.. again..

the against all odds near me is closing i think.. their fitted racks we're pretty much cleaned out. no workers in the store other than the owners. so ify'all are planning on going hopefully yours ain't closed yet.

i still need those DQM joints i asked about a couple pages ago.. for some reason i always slack when calling on the phone to shops. lmk if someone can stop byDQM and pick one up for me.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

the against all odds near me is closing i think.. their fitted racks we're pretty much cleaned out. no workers in the store other than the owners. so if y'all are planning on going hopefully yours ain't closed yet.
Talking about the one in Serramonte? Yeah, last time I was there a month ago all their %@@ was on sale. Thought it was weird/they may be closingbut they always been having those "everything's on sale" promos so didn't think much of it, I did walk away with a clean $5 fitted tho. Ifthats the case that sucks, they had some nice custom NEs.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

the against all odds near me is closing i think.. their fitted racks we're pretty much cleaned out. no workers in the store other than the owners. so if y'all are planning on going hopefully yours ain't closed yet.
Talking about the one in Serramonte? Yeah, last time I was there a month ago all their %@@ was on sale. Thought it was weird/they may be closing but they always been having those "everything's on sale" promos so didn't think much of it, I did walk away with a clean $5 fitted tho. If thats the case that sucks, they had some nice custom NEs.

yup that's the one.
btw do you (or any other bay area heads) know if San Mateo Zoo sells NE's? saw this SF warriors fitted and dude said he got it from there, but i'mskeptical, and like i said i got a problem calling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Also how is some one from the east coast gonna tell me about a donk. down south a donk is anything raised up with rims and all that. im gonna ride
slab and have the paint wet when i pull it off the trailor in the city this summer
pimp.gif
Um buddy I'm from Miami, The most southern city and where donks started with g-bodies and other old school's on rims. And I'm tellingyou what a donk is because a donk is not a style its a type of car. A donk is a 71-75 Chevrolet Impala or Caprice Classic. Do you even know what donk standsfor? Another thing Donks started down her like slabs started in Texas and Lowriders in the west coast. C'mon fam get informed. Ask anyone that knows wheredonks started out. This is the reason why we all hate m agazine exploiting the "culture" cause now everything on big rims is a donk.
indifferent.gif

I'll give you props when its done, if done right but knowing you you will probably have a 8" lift with 22" waiting on a flood.
sick.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm about 30 pgs behind.

I got some catching up to do.

And *%%$ all you people who were able to get the eggplant foams.

indifferent.gif

KEEPING ON TRACK.

Man, i really hat hatclub's website. :frown:

But, they do got some sick fitteds..
Product-3037.jpg
Product-3038.jpg

Product-3034.jpg
Product-3035.jpg

Product-3043.jpg
Product-3044.jpg

Product-3052.jpg
Product-3053.jpg

Product-3046.jpg
Product-3040.jpg

Product-3049.jpg
Product-815.jpg

I'll try and post some personal fitteds this weekend.

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
Dre you shoulda holla'd at me.. Coulda held u down
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Yeah, but I wasn't even worried about it. The dude who I usually gets my pickup's said everything was good money. I woulda been straight. My pair wason hold and everything and he was gonn pick them up tomorrow from FA (He works at FL) when it opened. He hollered @ the Manager too, and the Manager looked outas well. So Fast forward to tomorrow morning, one of the !%#@@ *** Footaction employees found my pair that was on stash and sold it. I think he sold it to oneof his friends or some *%+%. And I'm pretty sure he knew they were supposed to be on hold. NOT TO MENTION the fact that ANOTHER manager opened up the storeEARLIER than they usually do (This store doesn't even really do that).

I mean, I woulda got @ you, but my boy is already down here, so it wouldn't have made any sense to hit you up all the way in NY, When he's already 10minutes away from me in NC.

So now, I'm in scramble mode. But I refuse to pay $275-300 for these even though I really want them.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
Dre you shoulda holla'd at me.. Coulda held u down
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Yeah, but I wasn't even worried about it. The dude who I usually gets my pickup's said everything was good money. I woulda been straight. My pair was on hold and everything and he was gonn pick them up tomorrow from FA (He works at FL) when it opened. He hollered @ the Manager too, and the Manager looked out as well. So Fast forward to tomorrow morning, one of the !%#@@ *** Footaction employees found my pair that was on stash and sold it. I think he sold it to one of his friends or some *%+%. And I'm pretty sure he knew they were supposed to be on hold. NOT TO MENTION the fact that ANOTHER manager opened up the store EARLIER than they usually do (This store doesn't even really do that).

I mean, I woulda got @ you, but my boy is already down here, so it wouldn't have made any sense to hit you up all the way in NY, When he's already 10 minutes away from me in NC.

So now, I'm in scramble mode. But I refuse to pay $275-300 for these even though I really want them.
laugh.gif
same thing happened to me- i ended up copping for 200 asinsurance but i had two pairs being "held down" on discount from FA...dudes store ended up not getting them and the main store did but they didnthold em...i heard about another spot if i see your size i got you...no guarantees tho...my connects aint what they used to be
laugh.gif
havent bought a nike since spring last year

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
same thing happened to me- i ended up copping for 200 as insurance but i had two pairs being "held down" on discount from FA...dudes store ended up not getting them and the main store did but they didnt hold em...i heard about another spot if i see your size i got you...no guarantees tho...my connects aint what they used to be
laugh.gif
havent bought a nike since spring last year
Bet.

pimp.gif

sum new onfields being sold at hatclub. Pic from strictly fitteds

allhats-newera-fitted-baseball-cap.jpg

Pittsburgh is the only one I like.

black underbrim on baltimore and pittsburgh aint that bad imo. At least theres black in their team colors and the rest of the fitted so it doesnt look to outof place. I agree The rest tho dont work with a black underbrim.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

At least theres black in their team colors and the rest of the fitted so it doesnt look to out of place. I agree The rest tho dont work with a black underbrim.

How is that different from the grey undervisor?

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

At least theres black in their team colors and the rest of the fitted so it doesnt look to out of place. I agree The rest tho dont work with a black underbrim.

How is that different from the grey undervisor?

its not. grey/green/black are all out of place if its not in the team colors or on the fitted. Grey just looks cool to me. Black with navy looks like abruise.

Back
Top Bottom