Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Shadi914

that unlv logo is
eek.gif

cc, peg etc we need more colorways

I have that same logo on a snapback, think the lettering was silver tho.

Ill try to post when I get home.
edit:
Originally Posted by BillGander

jf7l82.jpg

available tomorrow at www.rocknjocks.com
2jetekh.jpg

I was a bit wrong, but I think the lettering should have been silver
Piff logo anyway
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sour grapes, like Myshirts silver/navy Georgetown, rather than grey/navy

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Also how is some one from the east coast gonna tell me about a donk.down south a donk is anything raised up with rims and all that. im gonna ride

No pun sir, but this statement is very wrong.

Very wrong indeed.

A "Donk" is a '71-'76 Chevy Caprice or Impala.

pimp.gif

YO! LB, you recieve those funds?
NOT TO MENTION the fact that ANOTHER manager opened up the store EARLIER than they usually do (This store doesn't even really do that).
Same **** happened to me on the CDP 11/12 pack.
Where ant at ?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Already. That white is copped. My pinwheel is nearly finished.

DF!!!

Bored, so I decided to mess around with possibly my favorite logo.

Black based w/ matching brims would be.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Bored, so I decided to mess around with possibly my favorite logo.
Black based w/ matching brims would be.
pimp.gif

So, i got a little carried away, but here's my first photoshop. I'll eventually get what you want.
laugh.gif

0ef3545fed22e1e7538dddf89076f1e9620c229.jpg

Here it is with a matching underbrim:
dcb35a66e7bbe65a50fedfe491e541cee1b744c.jpg

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Also how is some one from the east coast gonna tell me about a donk.down south a donk is anything raised up with rims and all that. im gonna ride

Very wrong indeed.

pimp.gif

Exactly what I tried telling him like 2 pages back.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Very wrong indeed.

pimp.gif

Exactly what I tried telling him like 2 pages back.

Can you both be right?

From urban dictionary:

[table][tr][td]4.[/td] [td]donk[/td] [td]336 up, 237 down [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Any POS late 80's or early 90's American heap (preferably an Impala) that has large enough wheels installed until it resembles (and rides and handles like) a Conestoga wagon. This is done so it sits up high enough so as to be at the same eye level as the Playas with real juice ridin in their Escalades. Adding in a bad candy paint job and Wal-Mart sub box completes the transformation.
With no money left over for necessary suspension and brake upgrades, the lifespan is limited to a few drug runs or the first Police chase, whichever occurs first.

That donk is fly and ridin high.
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]5.[/td] [td]donk[/td] [td]397 up, 342 down [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
A Donk is a 71-76 chevy Impala or Caprice. That sits on 22 to 26 inch rims the higher the better. Donks are mostly found Down South.

Whoo that donk riden high on 26's.
Chevy riden High
[/td] [/tr][/table]

just a heads up for ya'll the hundreds got a 40% off code for there website so if any1 is interested in any hats they got on there site use this code toget 40% off BEAST

the sale ends 2/08/09

im not gonna even raise it that high i just want it to be like this except for with blades , and the paint candy purple.

22848600007_large.jpg

22848600005_large.jpg

UNLV fitted is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but i aint paying no 46 shipped for a hat.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by henz0

smh.gif
Dre you shoulda holla'd at me.. Coulda held u down
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Yeah, but I wasn't even worried about it. The dude who I usually gets my pickup's said everything was good money. I woulda been straight. My pair was on hold and everything and he was gonn pick them up tomorrow from FA (He works at FL) when it opened. He hollered @ the Manager too, and the Manager looked out as well. So Fast forward to tomorrow morning, one of the !%#@@ *** Footaction employees found my pair that was on stash and sold it. I think he sold it to one of his friends or some *%+%. And I'm pretty sure he knew they were supposed to be on hold. NOT TO MENTION the fact that ANOTHER manager opened up the store EARLIER than they usually do (This store doesn't even really do that).

I mean, I woulda got @ you, but my boy is already down here, so it wouldn't have made any sense to hit you up all the way in NY, When he's already 10 minutes away from me in NC.

So now, I'm in scramble mode. But I refuse to pay $275-300 for these even though I really want them.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom