Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

that DC on field is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

At least theres black in their team colors and the rest of the fitted so it doesnt look to out of place. I agree The rest tho dont work with a black underbrim.

How is that different from the grey undervisor?

Greys a neutral color so it doesn't over power the rest of the hat, I.E. Oakland As with grey looks way better than Oakland As with black, but judgin bysome of your hats you wouldn't get that
eyes.gif

Found this
46ba_2.JPG

If I had the 4's
pimp.gif

5656_2.JPG
http://cgi.ebay.com/JACKSONVILLE-JA...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50http://cgi.ebay.com/JACKS...%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

I dont @@+! with snapbacks tho

Anyone who where I could cop any NHL beanies like this
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
0e85_35.JPG

[/td] [/tr][/table]Dide priced it at 34
eyes.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
cd32_35.JPG
pimp.gif

I hate the A;s but...US $27.19
smokin.gif

1507_2.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/Oakland-As-hat-...14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318http://cgi.ebay.com/Oakla...A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

At least theres black in their team colors and the rest of the fitted so it doesnt look to out of place. I agree The rest tho dont work with a black underbrim.

How is that different from the grey undervisor?

Greys a neutral color so it doesn't over power the rest of the hat, I.E. Oakland As with grey looks way better than Oakland As with black, but judgin by some of your hats you wouldn't get that
eyes.gif
most of the grey underbrim fitteds I got are the yanks and grey is a part of their uniform color too so imo it goes well together. But I get wutyou sayin with the A's fitted. The black really stands out on the A's on field wear as the grey really doesnt.

BTW I got a discolored circle where the sticker used to be on my A's fitted and I cant get it off any ideas?

^ I'd try getting a towel/brush( * maybe a litttle water) and rub it and maybe the color will blend.
* rule of thumb if you don't take the sticker off when you first get the hat leav it on else your %%%@*@

I wanted to leave it on it just peeled off on its own and I had no choice. but GL tho I ll try a slighty wet towel on it.

no MLB logo on the back of that Dodgers w/ the green underbrim
smh.gif

ill pass
frown.gif

That dodgers fitted is pretty cool. I dont think they allowed to put the batter logo on the back cuz it looks to similar to the on fields.

artoyz-newera-fitted-baseball-cap-spring09_4.jpg

not usually feelin the fitted with random phrases on em. But this one aint bad really liking the colors. Pic from strictly fitteds.

Also how is some one from the east coast gonna tell me about a donk.down south a donk is anything raised up with rims and all that. im gonna ride

No pun sir, but this statement is very wrong.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

asiatic dope collection. I don't remember that GDFT Black/Orange joint comin out....G' needs to just drop those fitteds again....

SMFHHHHH, I don't check this thread/ecap city in a couple days and I miss out on that New Balance fitted.

thanks dude.

you're the only one that picked up on that. they never made a black/orange G' though
grin.gif

^^^^ Yea a black with purple brim would be a dope hornets hat. I still need a fitted for the aqua 8s since I slept on the flames one. KVN

^^no purple. Black brim/black crown/white logo/black underbrim. And theres a million aqua 8 fitteds still avail.

Originally Posted by asiatic204

Originally Posted by nkwu11

asiatic dope collection. I don't remember that GDFT Black/Orange joint comin out....G' needs to just drop those fitteds again....

SMFHHHHH, I don't check this thread/ecap city in a couple days and I miss out on that New Balance fitted.

thanks dude.

you're the only one that picked up on that. they never made a black/orange G' though
grin.gif
....explain. I know that ain't no custom
smh.gif

Anyone has that New Balance in a 1/2 or 5/8 get at me. UNLV is ill too.

Back
Top Bottom