Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Bigballa8899

new pickup

That +!@! is
eek.gif
eek.gif
:ekk info!?!???
Henz0 its purple. just my the camera shot

air max i got it at the store called against all odds. It was $22. Let me know what size you need and I'll stop by to see if they still have it.

never been hit in the eye.

SIK is my biggest fan. this is the internet i dont act the way i do on here in real life i can. ive been real calm on here for months. you and some otherpeople
try to stir it up every time they see me post , and no unlike your girl who is whiter than paper and has the body of a wall my chicks are top notch . i mean iposted 2 of my Ex's so what more do you need to see
tired.gif

Also how is some one from the east coast gonna tell me about a donk. down south a donk is anything raised up with rims and all that. im gonna ride
slab and have the paint wet when i pull it off the trailor in the city this summer
pimp.gif

cant even post with out 1 dude trying to get something going. a cancer to this thread ? ive kept my mouth shut for months and people always go out of there wayto do something stupid. just keep it rolling

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

that combo got me some play from a mexican girl here in the dallas slums. she said i dont like those shoes i said just keep doing ya thing mami.

im building this regal up to be a donk so i will not be involved in the fitted game until the car is complete.

ANOTHER thing THEO FOAMZZZZZZZZZZ stuff is legit from the ballllllllin fitted , to the dipset. he lives right by there store and has had those hats for years. its funny how people are so quick to hate on some one and call them out. if they was bogus i woulda been said it but they legit.

Yo what year is the REGAL ??? GS ??? it better be ...

dont get me started riverbear, lol

the hell kind of carebear name is that anyways?

i can only imagine the "top notch" ladies you lay with. dont worry about mine, she's gooooooood.

all im sayin, is we can do without u comin in here like "i got this spanish broad uptown to tug on me bc my jordan IV's matched my southpolejeans"
get a blog son.

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

i can only imagine the "top notch" ladies you lay with. dont worry about mine, she's gooooooood.

all im sayin, is we can do without u comin in here like "i got this spanish broad uptown to tug on me bc my jordan IV's matched my southpole jeans"
get a blog son.
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif

IDGAF im going in on this dude no $#(@.... If he were to say something and contribute nothing then it would be appropriate to say get a blog.
But he post quality fits. BTW is the whole southpole thing a shot at the south? You mad for reasons only god knows. The only reason im doing this is to exposelil punk *** NTers that try to act hard then have it back fire. BTW Dude posted mad pics and they were nice.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

goin in? hahaha

wow. relax and dont get your captain save-a panties in a bunch.

shot at the south? i live in florida.

i contribute nothing? go back to lurking.

acting hard? lil punk @$# NTer? you got the wrong dude here.....

you want pics? read through the post homie, i posted plenty of pics in all the volumes of the fitted post. and some of the dudes in here, that post the picsyou probably rub yourself raw looking at, will co-sign and know that i stay with the fitteds as well.

oh wait, youre from dallas, prolly posting from riverbugs room right now....

here's more of what i dont contribute....

keep it moving bud....

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

all im sayin, is we can do without u comin in here like "i got this spanish broad uptown to tug on me bc my jordan IV's matched my southpole jeans"
get a blog son.
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
alien.gif

IDGAF im going in on this dude no $#(@.... If he were to say something and contribute nothing then it would be appropriate to say get a blog.
But he post quality fits. BTW is the whole southpole thing a shot at the south? You mad for reasons only god knows. The only reason im doing this is to expose lil punk *** NTers that try to act hard then have it back fire. BTW Dude posted mad pics and they were nice.

Why you acting all defensive for? He you "life partner" or some !+!@?

This dude Carebear used to stir up mad !+!@ back in the old New Era threads. Now dudes act like he got a pass when heads were clowning him a year ago just cuzhe posts nudes of "chicks he smashed". You know damn well dude took those pics off of exxxposed and put em up here. Ol down syndrome lookin'dude. Dude was a clown back then and he still is.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

goin in? hahaha

wow. relax and dont get your captain save-a panties in a bunch.

shot at the south? i live in florida.

i contribute nothing? go back to lurking.

acting hard? lil punk @$# NTer? you got the wrong dude here.....

you want pics? read through the post homie, i posted plenty of pics in all the volumes of the fitted post. and some of the dudes in here, that post the pics you probably rub yourself raw looking at, will co-sign and know that i stay with the fitteds as well.

oh wait, youre from dallas, prolly posting from riverbugs room right now....

here's more of what i dont contribute....

keep it moving bud....
*the bold denotes were sik wit it didn't comprehend what I said. Step ya hooked on phonics game up.

I never said you didn't contribute nor didn't have fitteds. There not in a bunch but you ride dude like he posted pics of your girl and hit it beforeyou did.

lol

alright, i just got this name back and i dont want to lose it again, by goin off on you for defending your male friend.

u know nothing, and youre just sticking your nose where it has no business.

thanks for entertaining me on this slow thursday night.

i like hats.

new pick ups.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

that combo got me some play from a mexican girl here in the dallas slums. she said i dont like those shoes i said just keep doing ya thing mami.

im building this regal up to be a donk so i will not be involved in the fitted game until the car is complete.

ANOTHER thing THEO FOAMZZZZZZZZZZ stuff is legit from the ballllllllin fitted , to the dipset. he lives right by there store and has had those hats for years. its funny how people are so quick to hate on some one and call them out. if they was bogus i woulda been said it but they legit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i knew when my name came up my biggest E stalker would try to get his jab in
roll.gif
you dont mess around the dallas thread no more because
you no you dont get no love/no respect , and i love how you said " i rolled through looking for you at the CDP 11/12 and you wernt there" you are thebiggest poser ive ever met in my life. you go from some humble cat who was a good little kid who played his role right to "i lied about everything i justused you to get what i needed i have all these things. When infact you named every pair of kicks i ever owned then we all pulled you punk card and you werenever seen or heard from again because you have nothing. Duke you didnt even know where to start with the fitted game till i told you about PEG/CC and gave youthe link to one of the old hat threads. you just a clown who aint bout nothing.

And no i didnt get those pictures from exxxposed.net they were all sent to me via email or i had them saved. Sik with it you do have nice fitteds
but if anything wouldnt you rock south pole shorts with all the jerseys you wear ? i mean ive never owned a pair of anything south pole. on NT people eitherlove me or hate no grey area with me. People like arthur,ninja hood , theo foamz , and countless other NT that ive posted up with in
texas/jersey/NYC know that im good peoples all day. i hook all my boys up with kicks , connects for cheap but people will always find a way to try to get metight
tired.gif
the flaming of me is nice i love the attention i really do. Ijust keep it a 100 what i say i do really happens. Ive got girls all the
way from oakcliff all the way back up to dyckman that got love for me because of my swag and how i act around them and how i carry myself.
Also river bear is my american indian name sick that was givin to me when i was born. Sick all you are is a lurch acholohic drinking fire fighter type cat wholooks like the monstar who stole shawn bradleys powers in space jam.

and how is this girl gonna tell me my kicks is ugly ? hood rats just dont respect countless 90s basketball greatness these days
tired.gif
in dallas they
like coogi , bootleg forces , and gabauds.

why dont we post fitteds , and fits ? this is the last thing im going to say on the matter. some always has to make a comment and go out of there way attemptto fade me. so why dont we keep it moving and lets see if its not hard for my E stalkers/ fan boys to open there mouth when they see me name.

Originally Posted by air max 87

new pickup
That +!@! is
eek.gif
eek.gif
:ekk info!?!???
Henz0 its purple. just my the camera shot

air max i got it at the store called against all odds. It was $22. Let me know what size you need and I'll stop by to see if they still have it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

give me a day or 2, I'll check some local Against all odds, then hit you back. def want this hat!

Back
Top Bottom