Post Your Motorcycle

rode my new R1 at the nyst in upstate ny since my track bike was out of commission til next week...

:nthat: Nice R1 man.

I remember talking to a few folks a few months back about Yamahas. One dude said "hell hath no fury like an R1 on the highway." :lol:

Riding back roads and taking bugs at high speed is not fun....got a scratch on my visor right at my eye....so annoying.

thanks man-this is my 3rd one in 10yrs-i've owned an 02, an 05 and now this one-2012...I dont think I can own any other litre bike other than a Yammie-handles like a train on rails, the power is smooth, the traction control saved my *** a few times 
laugh.gif
 but my only gripe is-that its a pig on the track-too damn heavy!
nthat.gif
Nice R1 man.

I remember talking to a few folks a few months back about Yamahas. One dude said "hell hath no fury like an R1 on the highway."
laugh.gif

I wouldn't expect anythang else from repsol aka #TeamRepsol4life to say!
:rofl:

But they do run hot af.
It's def appreciated durin those brick af rides doe :pimp:
Dope af flics on dat r1 :nthat:

Last edited:
Pic I have saved on my phone.

Still gotta change my headlights and get levers, and frame sliders then ill be done cosmetically.

F'in honda riders....:smh:

Damn, Hondas are getting no kind of love in this thread :lol:

It seems like everyone in this thread ride Yamaha or Gixxer, though. Just curious what bikes everyone got? I got an 02 F4i. Got it with less than 3k miles on it and now I have it up to about 17.5k

05 GSXR600 6100 miles...

i really wanna make the 600cc a track bike and cop a Busa or ZX14 for the streets

Last edited:
I've been lurking heavy...some great info in here....I'm thinking of taking the written test next time I'm up in PA, my dad has a Road King thats like his second kid since I moved away for school and now work :lol: :smh: but he said the written test and the actual driving test aren't that bad at all. Did most of you pass your first time?

From what I've read I think I'm gonna save up for a used Ninja 650r, probably will get it in the winter of 2014 though since prices dip :nthat:

Last edited:
K&N just sent me my warranty replacement filter.....

IT'S SO DAM HOT THOU!!!
mad.gif

might have to wait until tonight to do the install....

Just a quick update of the mods since I got the bike in July. K&N air filter, Zero Gravity double bubble, Shogun frame and swingarm sliders, 8000K HIDs, Progrip tank pad, and HT Moto tank grips. Exhaust and a bunch of other parts I have on the way and should be here within 2 days. I'll show more pics once i do more work.

this thread still goin strong :smokin. been riding out here and there but with this unpredictable S.FL weather you never know when it's gonna pour :smh: got a '06 gixxer 600 as well.

My boys ZX10 and my ZX6
Remember to tighten all the bolts on your bike every few weeks. One of my fairing bolts flew off on the highway today. Smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom