Post Your Motorcycle

picked up this cr125 2 stroke today.

Damn, Bear Mountain would be a nice ride.

I've definitely been diggin the Harley's recently. ****, even dirt bikes too. Pretty much anything on two wheels now :smh:

I wish there were some mountains nearby. I'd have to ride to North Georgia to get to some of those twisties.

how can i find out which helmet fits me
Best way is to go into a shop for test fittings. Every helmet fits differently. HJC fits big, Arai fits a size small, Shoei fits tts as well as AGV. I've never owned icon. Another thing to keep in mind is break in period and that it will get loose. You want your lid to fit snug as well and after you beak in the lid, it will conform to the shape of your face which will make it more comfortable.

Do not blind buy a helmet. Go out and try some on. I bought a Scorpion helmet blind after coming from a Bell Star and i like the helmet but can't wear it because it puts too much pressure on my brow/forehead. Find out the shape of your head (round, oval, long oval, etc.), find out which brands match your shape, read reviews , then try to find a local shop to try it on.

^ nice group you guys got there :pimp:

i've been real into these cafe racers lately. prob gonna be my next mission. saw this in san francisco a few weeks ago.

Yeah. I just searched them on google. Any idea what that specific bike was? The black one you just posted?

Yeah. I just searched them on google. Any idea what that specific bike was? The black one you just posted?

that was a honda. idk the specific model/type tho. i'm guessing you can't just go out and buy one looking like that...i could be wrong though. they look like they're all pretty much custom. i'd like to know a price range i should be looking out for if anybody knows anything about cafe racers :nerd:

Last edited:

that was a honda. idk the specific model/type tho. i'm guessing you can't just go out and buy one looking like that...i could be wrong though. they look like they're all pretty much custom. i'd like to know a price range i should be looking out for if anybody knows anything about cafe racers :nerd:

if you are mechanically inclined or into wrenching at al,l you can build one for the low, the honda cb series is a popular platform for cafe racers because of the availability & easy interchangeability of parts & can be found as restoration projects or a lil rough around the edges for dirt cheap.

maybe a honda cb 250. the tank is a bit small to be a cb 750, i'm thinking it's a 250. I've been wanting to convert a Norton into a cafe but them Norton's are expensive! 

frown.gif
so i turned on my bike today and the gauges and lights kicked on but it wouldnt start...i just bought the battery a few months ago too

didnt ride much this summer since it was so damn hot and there were periods it sit but damn mann weather is going to be in the 70s later this week.
tired.gif

when i hit the ignition it just clicked, not even trying to turn over...it ran on sunday but damn

im thinking it might be the solenoid...

@ 4:00 same exact noise...

im seeing SV solenoids for like $30 online but i dont feel like waiting but yea i feel like its going to be steep if i take it to the shop.

Last edited:
:smh: join the club homie same exact thing is goin on with my bike. It gives me nothing, I'm in fear it's gonna cost me about a g to get it fix, and I'm not trying to come out the pockets right now.

Back
Top Bottom