Post Your Motorcycle

+1 
If i were to ever get another bike.. I'm gunning for the 07's!

That's what I've heard to.
My shop wanted to cop my bike n turn it into a drag bike. Couldn't let them do that to my boo cakes doe.
Still runnin like a beast!

day I picked her up last Saturday..

now im just waiting on a few parts to get her the way I want her to look...
Very nice..R1's have the best stock exhaust..i looked at a yellow one with the ghost flames...watch tho cuz they run really hot..may wanna add an extra fan..their also the heaviest 1000cc bike out there so corners r not ur friend..

Last edited:
Thinking of picking this up after I get my money from the insurance company for my gsxr. $7800 and it only has 2500kms on it. What do you guys think about ninjas?

That price is too high. Just because it's a monster edition doesn't mean it can't be had for cheaper. From the looks of it that's an 09. There were a few around here at the beginning of the riding season that could've been had for 6k. Yes, the mileage is fairly low. Still I wouldn't pay more than 6.5k. Kawis don't hold their value like Hondas do.

Yea it's a 2009. I live in toronto so that price is pretty good, for similar bikes people are asking $8500 or more. I'm gonna go see it next week and negotiate hopefully ill be able to get it for under $7500.

Too much..wait about 3 more months..yull see prices fall quick with dudes wantin to sell before winter..

Yea that's what everybody keeps telling me but I've been itching to get back on a bike. I should still have at least another good 2 months of riding left. But still haven't gotten that check from the insurance company hopefully it comes this week.

Lol so I see you dudes not f-ing with the ninjas I guess different strokes for different folks personally I'm not a fan of the cbrs I think they look horrible. And I was reading up on the 09 600's and the zx6r was rated the best in class for that year. The r6 is probably the best looking but I heard the handling around corners isn't the greatest.

Lol so I see you dudes not f-ing with the ninjas I guess different strokes for different folks personally I'm not a fan of the cbrs I think they look horrible. And I was reading up on the 09 600's and the zx6r was rated the best in class for that year. The r6 is probably the best looking but I heard the handling around corners isn't the greatest.
I'm not a fan of the CBRs either, but Hondas do hold their value a little more. I've always liked kawis. I had an 03 636 from 03-06, glad to see they r bringing it back...honestly all the bikes are equally capable and just depends on the rider. Hold out for the bike u like at a good price. Season is almost over, guys will be ready to let them go. I'm even thinking of selling my zuk to pick up an 848 for next next yr

My brother loves the kawai's, as he and his wife both have zx10r's. The race fit sounds really nice on them too! I've never ridden them personally but my brother swears by his. Then again his is outfitted with ohlins suspension and a lot of other stuff.

Are bikes commonly sold during the winter? Or is it recommended to pick them up right before? I wasn't thinking about upgrading until from my 500 until next year, but I'm not one to pass up a deal either.

Been looking at FZ6Rs, 650Rs, and f4is since I commute daily on my bike. Or are Supersports not as uncomfortable as everyone claims.

This could not be more wrong..as far as looks every1 has their opinion and to each their own..

Edit: And if i only went by looks of the newest models it would be the R1/CBR..Kaw..then Gixxer in that order

But u obviously have never taken a bike to a track...An R6 which is also my last bike..are known as the best track bike of all time..light as can be..corners like an angel..and still has the speed and power to hit 160mph from thru a corner..

If i was to tell some1 wantin a bike without a lot of riding experience the R6 would be my 1st choice

Last edited:
Yep. Started on an R6. Loved her to death. :pimp:

But you're tripping, the GSXR is the most aesthetically pleasing bike out if that list.

I don't go to the track I'm talking about street riding. You're the only person I ever heard say they'd suggest a r6 to a new rider. I think the cbr or gsxr are the best bikes to start if youre going 06 and up.

Before.

After.

Installed a yoshi R55 slip on, and yoshi fender eliminator kit. Still debating cutting the cat, and removing the set valve. Will most likely be picking up a power commander soon.

Just got that insurance money should be back on road by next week.

That gsxr is nice man. How much that pipe run you? Did you install it yourself?

But u obviously have never taken a bike to a track...An R6 which is also my last bike..are known as the best track bike of all time..light as can be..corners like an angel..and still has the speed and power to hit 160mph from thru a corner..
Obviously you've never been to the track....I'm not even sure AMA Superbike 600s can break 160mph on anything other than Daytonas back stretch turn.....

No factory 600 can even come close to doing 160mph on GPS....

My K7 GSXR 1000 only goes 193-194mph with a 150- jockey on GPS.....

PS Hondas have to be the most un-innovative bikes out there....

Last edited by a moderator:
Installed a yoshi R55 slip on, and yoshi fender eliminator kit. Still debating cutting the cat, and removing the set valve. Will most likely be picking up a power commander soon.
Don't waste the time and money on a PCIII / V and custom tuning with the CAT still on the bike...
laugh.gif

Also DO NOT TRUST A DOWNLOADED TUNE!!!! No two engines are the same...

^Yea. My bday is next weekend so in 2 weeks I'lll most likely get rid of the cat and set valve, then order a PCV. Gunna have a custom map made for it.

Nicky the pipe was around $450. I originally ordered the r77 but the vendor told me yoshi was back ordered and it would take a month to fulfill my order, so I went to look at the catalogue to either order a two brothers or akra slip on. Akra wanted damn near $900 just for the slip on, and the guy said with the two brothers warranty you have to fight with them. The r55 just happen to be in the returns bin and fit my bike so I bought it. I installed it myself, the shop wanted $220 to install it along with the fender eliminator and I didn't feel like paying for something I could do.

Back
Top Bottom