Post Your Motorcycle

kewlin by the messican border in SD.
Anyone in the sd urrea wanna link pm me.
#ACTIVE

Last edited:
I need some gear, what do you guys think of wearing dirt bike fox gear? Thinking bout copping these and they match perfect with the bike.

xly14h.jpg

Last edited:
Stopped messing up my kicks when riding. Bought a pair of black construct timbs. Can't go wrong with a classic.

i hated using a pair of timbs i couldnt feel the shifts toes were too thick.

i was looking at some palladiums.

What about those shoe covers to help keep your shoes nice? That and wear some feets that are decent where u don't mind if they get messed up

One of my coworkers started a mini bike
Craze. Within less than 6 months he been
In 3 accidents, the last in the employee
Parking lot :lol: some people just dont need
A bike.

^ nah, there were four of us. No jackets, it was humid as hell yesterday. I was in a jersey, not even in the pics

That brings up a good topic. Some people live by the "full gear every ride" doctrine, while others gear up every now and then. Some don't at all. Where do you fall among the categories?

I know I plan on gearing up every single time when I finally get my new jacket. I never wore my jacket when I owned my R6. Then one day, trying to stunt for a female, I decided to throw it on. That was the day I went down and I know that jacket definitely helped my avoid some nasty injuries. I understand it gets hot, and I definitely see the allure of not wearing gear in the heat, but man... You never know what can happen out on that merciless road. I sold my old jacket, so now I'm just stuck wearing a regular jacket. I smh at myself every time I ride out because I know better. But I'm MIA for a few weeks while Gina gets her rectifier replaced so I plan on scooping a jacket in time for her coming home.

What about you guys?

I'm looking to pickup a Kawasaki Ninja 250R.

This will be my first bike. Will it be worth it buying it brand new?

Any accessories I should buy (gloves and helmet) that will look nice with the bike (green) ? :nerd:

Last edited:
Some people live by the "full gear every ride" doctrine, while others gear up every now and then. Some don't at all. Where do you fall among the categories?
I live in Maryland so it gets pretty hot here in the summer months with the humidity and for me, I always ride with all my riding gear.  There are days, especially when it's hot and sticky out that I do think about riding without a jacket, but then I realize how many people I know that have went down, or how many bike accidents I have seen first hand, or even ride up on living here so I play it safe.  Also, the main reason I ride with all my gear is because of the way I personally ride.  When your speeding and weaving in and out of cars and lanes, anything can happen. 

The only time or times I have rode without gear is 2 times I took a bike down to Mrytle Beach for bike week and rode the strip.  Just because me and my boys were mainly cruising and not really riding per say. 

I try to wear a jacket every time but I can't lie, some days it's too humid for it. If I plan on riding hard or for a long time, I'll wear it for sure. If it's a short trip or down the street, sometimes I won't.

I live in Texas, I never wear a jacket in the summer, I would pass out in 98+ degree weather

To you guys who don't gear up, you all don't get paranoid of falling?? That'd be way too much for me personally, sweat is better than blood.

I can't even ride comfortably without gear. It doesn't feel right. The air force is serious about protective equipment. If you get into an accident and you're not wearing ALL of your mandatory gear they won't cover anything. Even worse, if you die they won't payout your life insurance policy to your family.

To you guys who don't gear up, you all don't get paranoid of falling?? That'd be way too much for me personally, sweat is better than blood.

I try to wear it most of the time but some days the humidity is too much. I don't think about falling, if it happens....it happens but I'm focused when I ride. I know what's going on around me at all times. Doesn't mean **** can't happen though.

It's Errybawdys preference.
I don't judge what people rock.
I worry about myself first n foremost.

Btw
I rock foambz when I ride :tongue:

I don't rock gear if it's too hot. If anything, that icon vest that probably doesn't even do anything. Shorts, tee/tank top, and my foambs. I know the consequences of what could happen without riding with gear, but I accept it. And besides, I ride a 250, I can't be driving reckless like y'all in the first place.

But know, if it's a long distance ride to unknown land, my gear is on.

My two babies. Both name Eleanor. Props to whoever knows where I got that name from.

i used to rock cough drops because it matched but now i rock CDP black cements III's... i cant feel the gears in foams...sorry...

Back
Top Bottom