Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Arqangel6

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Dont know if its been done but can you do something Orange and Black with the XI's?
27ysrbs.jpg

Fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i aint at home rite now, i think someone should do a all black 11 with a white jumpman with a green glow in the dark sole, that'd be cool.
and i give you permission to do this i wont flip out haha
i suck on the 11 PS's anyway

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Nice they kinda remind me of these i did awhile back
Yo, fam I never knew that you did IIs like this. You're familiar with me enough in this thread to know that I don't steal or bite. I'mnot saying that this what you're trying to imply, I'm just letting you know, that If I'd known you did these I would've never posted mine.We're 89 pages deep, so some of the stuff will probably pop up again (like the red IVs a little while back.) You've probably got the record in here formost ps posted, so I'm sure a lot of your stuff will come back around.

AND FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, TO ANYONE ELSE, IF I POSTED SOMETHING SIMALAR TO SOMETHING YOU POSTED IN THE PAST. I MEAN NO DISRESPECT. I JUST NEVER SEEN YOURORIGNAL POST.

Hey guys! Chill out with the arguring. If you can't do a PS, don't criticize the ones who can. The people that have been doing PS this whole thread areT4T, Beelzebub, Master Hammy, Antalonboub, Jumpman Jordan Addict, BP, and myself. Some of these guys have disappeared from this thread already. If we allleave, this thread will eventually die or get locked.

^^I agree with everything you're saying. For the most part everyone in here respects one another with the exception of a few people. To name one,JumpmanJordanAddict. This guy has done some of the sleaziest things you can imagine in here. He's stolen pics copied other people's work and madesarcastic or sly remarks to just about everyone in the thread except for Arq and t4t. I don't know if you all don't notice it or if you just ignorehim. And the only person above you named that has left the thread is BP. Arq and T4T drop some major jewels the other day and everyone else is still veryactive.

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

the only person above you named that has left the thread is BP.
i'm lurking
nerd.gif

been working on my Project BlueFoot entry and some other things outside of NT

i will say i'm happy to see the increase in creativity recently!
-MJ 16s
eek.gif

-SV 18s
pimp.gif

props to everyone who is trying to do more with layers/textures/patterns and not just changing hues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom