Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

i aint at home rite now, i think someone should do a all black 11 with a white jumpman with a green glow in the dark sole, that'd be cool.
and i give you permission to do this i wont flip out haha
i suck on the 11 PS's anyway
This is how they'd look in the day.....

This is how they'd look in the dark.....

Kryptonite!!!
You caught me off gaurd with these. I'm not going to lie when I read the request I thought this was a really bad idea but after seeing it Imnow a believer. Dope stuff.

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Can anyone make DMP XVIII
happy.gif
I'll take care of that when I get back from lunch. Until then .....

straight **@%$%% on my lil ps
smh.gif

^Welcome to our world! He's been crapin' on us for quite sometime now. There's very few in here that can compete with him. But I like what you didwith them. IMO his were completely different from the ones you did.

I'M WELL AWARE THAT THESE ARE FAKES BUT EVERY TIME I COME TO NIKETALK THESE ARE IN THE ADVERTISEMENT BOX. CAN SOMEONE DO A PS OF THESE WITH A REAL XI???
PIC DELETED DUE TO FAKENESS

^I'll try those Beelzebub, but do you want whatever pattern is on them or is it cool just to be patent leather and mesh?

Also, any other requests?

Those white/gold/black XVIII a page back are serious... I would cop for sure if those released

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

^I'll try those Beelzebub, but do you want whatever pattern is on them or is it cool just to be patent leather and mesh?

Also, any other requests?
Bro, you can do it how ever you please, cause you have never disappointed me in any request. I'm not asking for pattern cause it may be veryhard to get one off that blurry pic (Even though I do prefer patent). All I really want is the color of the shoe. And thanx in advance for this and any otherrequest you've answered in past.

I'm going to edit now and delete the pic of those fake. I don't want to disrespect the site any longer.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

i aint at home rite now, i think someone should do a all black 11 with a white jumpman with a green glow in the dark sole, that'd be cool.
and i give you permission to do this i wont flip out haha
i suck on the 11 PS's anyway
This is how they'd look in the day.....

This is how they'd look in the dark.....

Kryptonite!!!

They didn't have a white mid sole cause someone did something like that at the beginning of the thread.

JumpmanJordanAddict89 , I did a clear sole version for you..

those glow in the dark are so live!!!!! they would be multicopped. one of my faves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom