Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

EMINEM3 1S

Those are
pimp.gif

^You did good, fam. We can't judge our work based off of other people's greatness. We know Arq is gonna kill it, but yours are nice, too.

Arq, them IVs are a masterpiece.

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

i aint at home rite now, i think someone should do a all black 11 with a white jumpman with a green glow in the dark sole, that'd be cool.
and i give you permission to do this i wont flip out haha
i suck on the 11 PS's anyway
This is how they'd look in the day.....

This is how they'd look in the dark.....

Kryptonite!!!

They didn't have a white mid sole cause someone did something like that at the beginning of the thread.

JumpmanJordanAddict89 , I did a clear sole version for you..

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

i aint at home rite now, i think someone should do a all black 11 with a white jumpman with a green glow in the dark sole, that'd be cool.

Kryptonite!!!

They didn't have a white mid sole cause someone did something like that at the beginning of the thread.

Those are mind blowing 1 of the best in the whole tread. Wow those are great and I wish these would drop it would be an instant cop x100. Great work as allways
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Kryptonite!!!

JumpmanJordanAddict89 , I did a clear sole version for you..
Nice work!! I like the Kryptonite one the best.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Can anyone make DMP XVIII
happy.gif
2jeqzj9.jpg

^^I'm lost for words. "Amazing", "Stunning", "Brilliant", "Excellent", "Extraordinary" none of thesedefine what I think about what I just saw above. If they were to ever release I'd do what I had to, to get my pair. If they sold out I'd be breakingjaws and snatchin' kicks. These are so serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom