Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

i was ina hurry.
grin.gif

I tried these 10 pages back and they didnt come out right
i dont see it

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

And to the dude that doesnt like my idea of team colors, dont read or look and ****, unless you got something better keep your mouth shut. Can't wait to see more of the team colors, you guys are AMAZING

i never said that your idea was bad i just didnt like the usc cw of the 2s. look back at my ps ive done its mostly team cws. maybe if you were on this thread a month ago you would have knew that.

Sorry about that I just keep gettin *@$ on here for every idea i make, didnt mean to blow up on you like that my bad

And to the dude that doesnt like my idea of team colors, dont read or look and ****, unless you got something better keep your mouth shut. Can't wait to see more of the team colors, you guys are AMAZING

i never said that your idea was bad i just didnt like the usc cw of the 2s. look back at my ps ive done its mostly team cws. maybe if you were on this thread a month ago you would have knew that.

Sorry about that I just keep gettin *@$ on here for every idea i make, didnt mean to blow up on you like that my bad

Its cool. Its getting hard to have ideas on the 87th page so if u got any ideas share it. A USC cw would be cool if it was done on shoe like the 5s but the XIis a hard shoe to make cws of.

i was ina hurry.
grin.gif

I tried these 10 pages back and they didnt come out right
i dont see it
oh. i see y now. u used the wrong kinda base. cuz white leather dont come out rite when u ps it. i used the UNDFTD IV as a base and psed the whteand cement midsole, wing, etc onto it after i changhed the color.

DUDE those Ohio State X's are SICK, I dont know if im just biased cuz thats my favorite team or what but those are amazing. Do you guys just use PS topaint over the original colors? I was just wondering because that looks like professional editing stuff or something lol

DUDE those Ohio State X's are SICK, I dont know if im just biased cuz thats my favorite team or what but those are amazing. Do you guys just use PS to paint over the original colors? I was just wondering because that looks like professional editing stuff or something lol
They were actually '05 steels at first haha
roll.gif

Frenchie 11s

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

^What part of "Player Exclusive" do you not understand? You ever went to the mall and seen Ray Allen's opening night XIs for sale? Chill, fam. I'm just answering homie's request. I hate to be the who has to break it to you, BUT MOST OF THESE KICKS WILL NEVER SEE LIGHT OF DAY. I'm sorry that I had to bring you back to reality.

Chill...... Chill. Would u have rather I said that they are terrible and they hurt my eyes. This thread used to be good but now its gotten wack with all of these eye hurting CWs. There great PS but the ideas suck.

This is the funny of the day. Your bum a.. trying to talk down on beelze
roll.gif
. Tell the truth how many pics have you stole from him? Since you tried to lie last time let me refresh you memory, Max orange XIII columbia XII. Youcan lie all you want but do you really think that people in this thread don't remember? You try to talk slick about everyone in the thread and you are adisgrace .
laugh.gif
Do me me a favordon't claim P-world no more. You make it look real bad, brodie. This is too funny
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

^What part of "Player Exclusive" do you not understand? You ever went to the mall and seen Ray Allen's opening night XIs for sale? Chill, fam. I'm just answering homie's request. I hate to be the who has to break it to you, BUT MOST OF THESE KICKS WILL NEVER SEE LIGHT OF DAY. I'm sorry that I had to bring you back to reality.

Chill...... Chill. Would u have rather I said that they are terrible and they hurt my eyes. This thread used to be good but now its gotten wack with all of these eye hurting CWs. There great PS but the ideas suck.

roll.gif
. Tell the truth how many pics have you stole from him? Since you tried to lie last time let me refresh you memory, Max orange XIII columbia XII. You can lie all you want but do you really think that people in this thread don't remember? You try to talk slick about everyone in the thread and you are a disgrace .
laugh.gif
Do me me a favor don't claim P-world no more. You make it look real bad, brodie. This is too funny
roll.gif

Your not even worth a response. I'm not claimin p-world I just stating 1 of my fav mac dre lines. I'm a disgrace this is comin some1 who just joined.I've stole 2 pics I've seen people steal my pics and change the color. It was between me and beelze so buttout. I'm a bum.....you don't know meso shut the f*** up. I can comment because I've done $#@# and the face that all I do is steal pic I want to see u prove it besides the colombia 12s. Ihavnt done anything to you so I don't know what your f***in problem with me. Do me a favor a shut up!!!!!!!

Those are hot and I'm not a big fan of the 2s but good job and if I sound like I don't like your stuff I'm just being honest on the colorway butman you have some serious skills on PS and because of you we still have this thread goin strong.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

roll.gif
. Tell the truth how many pics have you stole from him? Since you tried to lie last time let me refresh you memory, Max orange XIII columbia XII. You can lie all you want but do you really think that people in this thread don't remember? You try to talk slick about everyone in the thread and you are a disgrace .
laugh.gif
Do me me a favor don't claim P-world no more. You make it look real bad, brodie. This is too funny
roll.gif

Your not even worth a response. I'm not claimin p-world I just stating 1 of my fav mac dre lines. I'm a disgrace this is comin some1 who just joined. I've stole 2 pics I've seen people steal my pics and change the color. It was between me and beelze so buttout. I'm a bum.....you don't know me so shut the f*** up. I can comment because I've done $#@# and the face that all I do is steal pic I want to see u prove it besides the colombia 12s. I havnt done anything to you so I don't know what your f***in problem with me. Do me a favor a shut up!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. You are the funniest thing of the day. Even better than the fat kid in the fakes that we roasted. You are a much better comedian than your aphotoshopper
laugh.gif
. Keep it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom