Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AJ27526

2qty254.jpg
theses are my dream to dude.

MAN you guys got some serious talent, all of those orange and black XI's are SICK....Can we get some team colors of certain models up? I'll leave it toyou guys to pick what models but how bout like some top ten college football teams, could be a project
smile.gif

Florida- Blue/Orange
Oklahoma- Crimson/Cream
Texas- Burnt Orange/Black/White (already been killed with the XI's earlier)
USC- Cardinal/Gold
Ohio State- Red/Grey/White

Im sure there are many more thats about the top 5 big teams I can think of with nice color schemes, lets see what you artists can do! (I'm sure some of thecolors have been done already but it was just a fun idea)

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ANOTHER VARIATION OF THE CEMENT 5'S AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS POST AS WELL AS

RAGING BULL 6'S
WHITE BASED GRAPE 13'S

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

MAN you guys got some serious talent, all of those orange and black XI's are SICK....Can we get some team colors of certain models up? I'll leave it to you guys to pick what models but how bout like some top ten college football teams, could be a project
smile.gif

Florida- Blue/Orange
Oklahoma- Crimson/Cream
USC- Cardinal/Gold

Im sure there are many more thats about the top 5 big teams I can think of with nice color schemes, lets see what you artists can do! (I'm sure some of the colors have been done already but it was just a fun idea)

Scratch one off the list....

IIs are hot. IVs at the top are hot. XVIIIs are crazy hot. This would've been the perfect page if SOMEONE didn't bring back them old @ss VIs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

MAN you guys got some serious talent, all of those orange and black XI's are SICK....Can we get some team colors of certain models up? I'll leave it to you guys to pick what models but how bout like some top ten college football teams, could be a project
smile.gif

Florida- Blue/Orange
Oklahoma- Crimson/Cream
USC- Cardinal/Gold

Im sure there are many more thats about the top 5 big teams I can think of with nice color schemes, lets see what you artists can do! (I'm sure some of the colors have been done already but it was just a fun idea)

Scratch one off the list....

Would you really buy those?

^What part of "Player Exclusive" do you not understand? You ever went to the mall and seen Ray Allen's opening night XIs for sale? Chill, fam.I'm just answering homie's request. I hate to be the who has to break it to you, BUT MOST OF THESE KICKS WILL NEVER SEE LIGHT OF DAY. I'm sorrythat I had to bring you back to reality.

smile.gif

Florida- Blue/Orange
Oklahoma- Crimson/Cream
USC- Cardinal/Gold

Scratch 2 off.....

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

^What part of "Player Exclusive" do you not understand? You ever went to the mall and seen Ray Allen's opening night XIs for sale? Chill, fam. I'm just answering homie's request. I hate to be the who has to break it to you, BUT MOST OF THESE KICKS WILL NEVER SEE LIGHT OF DAY. I'm sorry that I had to bring you back to reality.

Chill...... Chill. Would u have rather I said that they are terrible and they hurt my eyes. This thread used to be good but now its gotten wack with all ofthese eye hurting CWs. There great PS but the ideas suck.

Florida- Blue/Orange
Oklahoma- Crimson/Cream
USC- Cardinal/Gold

7s and the 9s are
sick.gif

pimp.gif
Beelzebub23 wrote:

smile.gif

Florida- Blue/Orange
Oklahoma- Crimson/Cream
USC- Cardinal/Gold

Scratch 2 off.....

OMFG dude those are so sick, Ohio State is my favorite team. I would cop those times a hundred
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ for some odd reason, I'm really feeling those all red 4s. The "Military Reds" 4s are nice as well

And to the dude that doesnt like my idea of team colors, dont read or look and ****, unless you got something better keep your mouth shut. Can't wait tosee more of the team colors, you guys are AMAZING

And to the dude that doesnt like my idea of team colors, dont read or look and ****, unless you got something better keep your mouth shut. Can't wait to see more of the team colors, you guys are AMAZING

i never said that your idea was bad i just didnt like the usc cw of the 2s. look back at my ps ive done its mostly team cws. maybe if you were on this thread amonth ago you would have knew that.

^^Thanx, fam. I would've posted these with the others but these originally had red laces and that just wasn't working. So I had to go back and changeit. I know the grey on these are a little darker than the jersey but I made these from concords and if the grey was lighter it wouldn't look too cool....

pimp.gif
Beelzebub23 wrote:

smile.gif

Florida- Blue/Orange
Oklahoma- Crimson/Cream
USC- Cardinal/Gold

Scratch 2 off.....

OMFG dude those are so sick, Ohio State is my favorite team. I would cop those times a hundred
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if the sole was clear they be
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom