Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this:
2hcj3bt.jpg

To this:
2rgesqv.jpg

Designed with the Lamborghini Murciélago LP-670 SV in mind.

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

wcefk5.jpg

These are dope arq.
for another request, someone wanna make some steel gray, white, and university blue VIs or VII?

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

JumpmanJordanAddict89 wrote:
theyre nice but please do a lil more than change HUE

this Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways and i happen to like black/blue colorways and i believe i havnt seen this yet. i dont try to make complacated like your laser 4s you did. how do you know that i didnt just use the color replacement tool in PS cs4.
If this is really your dream colorway, that's cool. But if not then this is less than you are capable of and I have to agree with, Antalonboubmpo. When you got guys like Arq and T4T droppin' (Whom I repsect very much cause they have both help me time and time again) I think it's time to step up your game. Bro, you got skills and this hue thing is childs play.

they were the olives.

this Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways and i happen to like black/blue colorways and i believe i havnt seen this yet. i dont try to make complacated like your laser 4s you did. how do you know that i didnt just use the color replacement tool in PS cs4.
If this is really your dream colorway, that's cool. But if not then this is less than you are capable of and I have to agree with, Antalonboubmpo. When you got guys like Arq and T4T droppin' (Whom I repsect very much cause they have both help me time and time again) I think it's time to step up your game. Bro, you got skills and this hue thing is childs play.

they were the olives.
smooth colorway...like what I see
smokin.gif

[/wayne]a milli a milli[wayne/]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

they were the olives.
smooth colorway...like what I see
smokin.gif

[/wayne]a milli a milli[wayne/]
pimp.gif

very smooth

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Any requests? I haven't done anything in a while and when people ask for something, it can sometimes inspire other things
how about jordan VI flint CW from the VII's? sorry if this has been done already..

You did your thing on these. I'm not trying to push the limits but is it possible for you to make the lining on the lazering red to match thejumpman?

Originally Posted by jbautista23

Any requests? I haven't done anything in a while and when people ask for something, it can sometimes inspire other things
how about jordan VI flint CW from the VII's? sorry if this has been done already..

wcefk5.jpg

These are ill for so many reasons. My first car I ever had was a '87 IROC-Z and I had a pair of forces that matched the car exactly. I never got in thatCamero without those kicks on. These just make me wish that I had a Lambo
frown.gif
. Again, Arq you push the limits of our capabilities and imaginations. BRILLIANT. I am very proud that people in this thread are starting to do thingsthat have been never done before. Hats off to everyone bringing in fresh colorways/ideas.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

can someone hook me up with this...?!?
These are very FRESH. I'd love to do them, but I have a reputation of being the slowest guy in the thread. So all I can say is, I can'twait untill one of the fam put the magic on them. And BTW very fresh idea. I think these are really nice.

Originally Posted by jbautista23

thanks,those are
pimp.gif

anY REQUESTS
If you're still doing request, I'd love to see any variation you can do of those Laser XI, I'm in love with those things. They'rebeautiful.

wcefk5.jpg

Love at first sight! I already got s*** that I can rock with these. JB please, please, please, please drop these. Some of you lames don't knowhow sexy these are.

^^ Those XVIII's are nice. A little too much orange for my style, but they are nice.

EDIT: I always wandered what a white suede shoe would look like, so I made those white and they don't look too bad, lol.

Blue, freshwater, and kelly green look good on them too..... Replace the orange with Kelly green and they are
pimp.gif

^^ I want to quote those so bad. They came out just the way I pictured them.

I know a lot of you think that I'm a D-rider in here. Just keep in mind, that I as a fan of this long before I ever started doing it. So I try to giveprops to everything ill that I see in the thread, cause so much dope sh*t is slept on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom