Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KaoriNight

I'm a girl (in case you have not figured it out yet). Can someone please make a pair of all black base XIII with a pink sole.
2zp2mvm.jpg

25grnnt.jpg

Any requests? I haven't done anything in a while and when people ask for something, it can sometimes inspire other things

I'm sure you guys will see these as "raging bull" IIs. I only added the jacket to show what inspired me to do this colorway.

Jacket not included.....

FIXED!
roll.gif

Nah I'm just playing with you. I know how you are about your work and I don't want you going in on me. Great Job!

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

^^^You have improved A LOT since you started PSing, beelzebub. Good stuff.
Coming from you this means a lot. You and Arq are the reason that I wanted to do this to start with. You guys wasn't just throwing colors onsh*t, you were actually creating your own colorways and making them look very REAL. My girl had cs3 on this desktop forever and I never even thought abouttouching it until seeing the things you guys were in here doing.

Lets see some uni.blue/and black 6's ,,,
make them in both majority uni.blue with hints of black ,
and visa versa with majority black and hints of uni blue.....................

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo
I'm not dissing anything you've done in the past, but THIS IS MY FAVORITE PS THAT YOU'VE EVER DONE BY FAR. THIS SH*T IS AMAZING, FAM.Not only does the colorway and lasering work great together, but you executed it so well. Do not take this the wrong way (because I only mean it as the bestcomplement I can offer) but I think this is you at your best. Excellent.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo
I'm not dissing anything you've done in the past, but THIS IS MY FAVORITE PS THAT YOU'VE EVER DONE BY FAR. THIS SH*T IS AMAZING, FAM. Not only does the colorway and lasering work great together, but you executed it so well. Do not take this the wrong way (because I only mean it as the best complement I can offer) but I think this is you at your best. Excellent.
THANKS

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

I'm sure you guys will see these as "raging bull" IIs. I only added the jacket to show what inspired me to do this colorway.

Jacket not included.....

pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom