Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Anybody but you! Not this guy. The guy who steals pictures of other peoples photoshops and make them worst
roll.gif
. I keep telling y'all that I seen every page of this thread. So I knowwho's trash and who's not. You should just be quiet.

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

^Anybody but you! Not this guy. The guy who steals pictures of other peoples photoshops and make them worst
roll.gif
. I keep telling y'all that I seen every page of this thread. So I know who's trash and who's not. You should just be quiet.

I havnt stolen anybodys pics so I don't know what your talkin bout. Get that weak stuff outta here all u talk is talk trash.

^^^ Hey Jumpman! i luv what you did with those black cat XIIIs......could you whip up some black cat VIIIs with the jumpman on the toung white, and the jumpmanon the sole white?!? the only conflict is the artwork on the lower back side..
nerd.gif
..i guess it will have to be different shades of charcoal to black

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

^^^ Hey Jumpman! i luv what you did with those black cat XIIIs......could you whip up some black cat VIIIs with the jumpman on the toung white, and the jumpman on the sole white?!? the only conflict is the artwork on the lower back side..
nerd.gif

Ill do it when I get near a computer.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]proper stop doing photoshops fam please[/color]
laugh.gif

you always have something negative to say about something im doing but yo %%% aint never posting #+%#! i wanna see you in person real talk! i wanna see you tryand clown me in my face we going to see who real cause i aint the one! so for now on if you aint got #+%# positive to say about or to me then keep your mouthshut. yeah whats up now yo %%%@* %%%! i dont care how many post you got!you still cant see me with the hands!

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]proper stop doing photoshops fam please[/color]
laugh.gif

you always have something negative to say about something im doing but yo %%% aint never posting #+%#! i wanna see you in person real talk! i wanna see you try and clown me in my face we going to see who real cause i aint the one! so for now on if you aint got #+%# positive to say about or to me then keep your mouth shut. yeah whats up now yo %%%@* %%%! i dont care how many post you got!you still cant see me with the hands!

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]go sit down ....( I wanna see youface to face )[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]shut that #%*@ up stop getting but hurt over the Internet lol weren't you the onethat said NT was getting to soft ... stop whining ..it was just my opinion ......( still cant see me with thehands) how you sound[/color]
grin.gif

The T4T collection. My favorite kicks from one of the best.This is just to remind you guys of when this thread wasfun. When it used to be worth checking out everyday. BP, Arq and the rest of you greats I will be doing collections of your guy's work too. T4T where youat? We need you back in here real bad.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

^^^ Hey Jumpman! i luv what you did with those black cat XIIIs......could you whip up some black cat VIIIs with the jumpman on the toung white, and the jumpman on the sole white?!? the only conflict is the artwork on the lower back side..
nerd.gif

sorry it took so long.

The T4T collection. My favorite kicks from one of the best.This is just to remind you guys of when this thread was fun. When it used to be worth checking out everyday. BP, Arq and the rest of you greats I will be doing collections of your guy's work too. T4T where you at? We need you back in here real bad.
Hey, thanks man. I really appreciate that.

I haven't had much time lately. Plus, so much stuff has already been done. I open PS and try to think of new ideas, instead of just switching the colorsand I always seem draw a blank. i.e the all suede XIII's I did or switching the mesh on the XVI to the mesh from the XIX, etc...

I'm not too sure what has already been posted in here, but I have a small thread in the sneaker art section with 20 or so PS's. Most of them are inhere too, but you don't have to go through all these pages.....

A few of my personal favs:

T4T, everything from the pics you use to your attention to detail makes your photoshops stand out above the rest. Very good to see you drop something in here.I've notice when you do your photoshops it elevates the work of everyone else and even brings out some of the other guys also. Thanx.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

The T4T collection. My favorite kicks from one of the best.This is just to remind you guys of when this thread was fun. When it used to be worth checking out everyday. BP, Arq and the rest of you greats I will be doing collections of your guy's work too. T4T where you at? We need you back in here real bad.
Hey, thanks man. I really appreciate that.

I haven't had much time lately. Plus, so much stuff has already been done. I open PS and try to think of new ideas, instead of just switching the colors and I always seem draw a blank. i.e the all suede XIII's I did or switching the mesh on the XVI to the mesh from the XIX, etc...

I'm not too sure what has already been posted in here, but I have a small thread in the sneaker art section with 20 or so PS's. Most of them are in here too, but you don't have to go through all these pages.....

A few of my personal favs:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This is the type of stuff that reminds me why I wanted to do this. Lovin'the hell out of the black based dmp XI!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And yeah, I pic quoted. So what?

Originally Posted by KbLoveSamples
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
did you draw those?
i love red cement and indiglo ivs
i might have to cop the fusions because that colorway is so sick to me