Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

any requests

how about some america kicks in honor of the upcoming 4th of July? like maybe navy based VIs and some red IIIs with white elephant?

There really is a lack of creativity in this thread. Lock it please. It's really just ridiculous now.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

There really is a lack of creativity in this thread. Lock it please. It's really just ridiculous now.
smh.gif

Shut the hell up you newb this is your first F***n post lets see u do half the s*** thats been done in here you came from ISS bet you dont know s*** aboutjordans how dare you on your first post

^I been here since page 1. Seen every post in this thread. I even remember back when you were doing horrible photoshops and thinking that you were the best inhere. You've had some real embarrassing moments in here, dawg. So be easy. Cause we can go back down memory lane.
roll.gif

We can when i first started, every thing you do when you first start youre not good at but as of now i would say im up there with some of the best if not impretty damn close and you have not been here since page 1 page 1 started april 29th you join the 11th of june you probably was looking for what more NT has tooffer than ISS wating for a membership but like i said lets see you do 1 ps well exucuted and not just a change of hue opps you probaly dont even know what hueis wait after you read youre probably gonna google it you were very disrespectful sayin lock this up your disrespecting more than me your direspecting bignames like BP, Big Nog, T4T, Beelz, AF1 Beast , Jumpaman addict, Arqangel6, and Master Hammy if you think this is "ridiculousnow" post something thats fire and bring it back to life dont just say lock it up you CLOWN

those IIIs on 77 are like the cleanest shoe I have ever seen or could have thought of, man I love those

My heart paused on those Black Cat XIII's.....

JB, please, please, please (word to JB)

pimp.gif

Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom