Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Those 3's are
pimp.gif
. I hope JB release these one day.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

black cat 13s

im not a fan of this blackcat thing that they got going on with the kicks but MAN! this looks so real that i would of thought that they were releasing if theywere not in this thread! good execution my man! classic!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

Those XVs are horrible. But at least the concept is original
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. You guys are brilliant.

there will always be a hater..
The best guys who do photoshop in this thread are ironically the ones who are never really in here. T4T, BP, Arqangel, beezelbub, ect. You guyswho troll this thread are trash. Y'all need practice. How are you going to just put a little red on the bottom of some flints and call them "Firereds"? I ain't a hater. I'm just not going to lie to you like a lof these dudes have in the past. They telling that yours is good cause when theydo something weak they want you to do the same for them. You know in your heart that you can do better.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Those XVs are horrible. But at least the concept is original
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. You guys are brilliant.

there will always be a hater..
The best guys who do photoshop in this thread are ironically the ones who are never really in here. T4T, BP, Arqangel, beezelbub, ect. You guys who troll this thread are trash. Y'all need practice. How are you going to just put a little red on the bottom of some flints and call them "Fire reds"? I ain't a hater. I'm just not going to lie to you like a lof these dudes have in the past. They telling that yours is good cause when they do something weak they want you to do the same for them. You know in your heart that you can do better.

Why don't you do a PS of a shoe because it seems to me that you just got on niketalk and go to this thread and critize us for not being orignal. Let'su do somethin or just leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom