Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone do PS of the Air Jordan II lows in all black like the high tops from '04?? Those would be VERY stylish.

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

Can someone do PS of the Air Jordan II lows in all black like the high tops from '04?? Those would be VERY stylish.
Here you go, fam. I had some really ill ideas for this but couldn't pull it off. We all know that there's no black leather in Italy
laugh.gif
. *Just a little Air Jordan Humor. OG headz will get it.*

^Thanx, fam. I must be getting rusty at this, cause as simple as this should've been it took me forever..

those IIs areniiice, they should have released those, i would have copped easily and im not even really a fan of low tops

Originally Posted by sosmoove

The sickness i would mos def wear those
Thanx, Bro. So much good work goes unnoticed in this thread, that I am always shocked when someone notices something that I did.

I'm a girl (in case you have not figured it out yet). Can someone please make a pair of all black base XIII with a pink sole.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89
theyre nice but please do a lil more than change HUE

this Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways and i happen to like black/blue colorways and i believe i havnt seen this yet. i dont try to make complacated like yourlaser 4s you did. how do you know that i didnt just use the color replacement tool in PS cs4.

this Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways and i happen to like black/blue colorways and i believe i havnt seen this yet. i dont try to make complacated like your laser 4s you did. how do you know that i didnt just use the color replacement tool in PS cs4.
Fam im not tryna downgrade you i like most of the stuff you do im just implying what you can fix

JumpmanJordanAddict89 wrote:

this Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways and i happen to like black/blue colorways and i believe i havnt seen this yet. i dont try to make complacated like your laser 4s you did. how do you know that i didnt just use the color replacement tool in PS cs4.
If this is really your dream colorway, that's cool. But if not then this is less than you are capable of and I have to agree with,Antalonboubmpo. When you got guys like Arq and T4T droppin' (Whom I repsect very much cause they have both help me time and time again) I think it'stime to step up your game. Bro, you got skills and this hue thing is childs play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom