Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of Ray Allen's colorway's are sick, other than that I'd like to see some cool gray VI's (or any VI's at this point.........say sportblue) and then I alway's thought some grape's with a black base instead of white would be dope.

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

2vttqxl.jpg

pimp.gif

Can't wait for retro XX3's or for NT to start working for JB.

Originally Posted by flight415

Any of Ray Allen's colorway's are sick, other than that I'd like to see some cool gray VI's (or any VI's at this point.........say sport blue) and then I alway's thought some grape's with a black base instead of white would be dope.

Everything you named has already been done. Just look through the previous pages.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by flight415

Any of Ray Allen's colorway's are sick, other than that I'd like to see some cool gray VI's (or any VI's at this point.........say sport blue) and then I alway's thought some grape's with a black base instead of white would be dope.

Everything you named has already been done. Just look through the previous pages.

I know, I just went though them all for the 1st time. Good $#!+ NT'ers. I wanna give some big up's to some of these sick, sick *** colorway'sya'll been doin.
The White/Caro VI's, Those new age Sport Blue VI's are the ones, the White/Green XI's, the Cool Gray VIII's are fire, The Black/OrangeXII's are so SF, and the reverse White/Black XI's I alway's thought would be hot. Not a big fan of the Fresh Water colorway's but the V'sthat were done are
pimp.gif
. Good stuff though ya'll, pay attention JB!!!!!!

Originally Posted by killacam92345

t4t is 1 of the best PSers on here

Thanks. Sad thing is, I know maybe 5% of PS.
smh.gif

The black based shoe looked better darker, so I darkened it up a little..

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

This is getting a little out of hand. Aside from those XX3 of course. damn.
How so? Have you looked around the JB forum lately? In case you haven't figured it out yet, the OG's and insiders have abandoned thisforum and it is polluted with stupid threads, ridiculous rumors and newbs. If it was out of hand it would've been locked long before 30 pages. If anythingit'll only get moved to sneaker art, but not locked. And don't say that it's meaningless or stupid, because rather you believe it or not, people atnike/JB see some of this stuff. It's their job to know what people want. They are well aware of what Nike talk is....

^You got this XX3 thing down to a science. I now realize how much potential these shoes have. They look so much better without the stitching on the upper.Another classic colorway that should've released.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by killacam92345

t4t is 1 of the best PSers on here
Thanks. Sad thing is, I know maybe 5% of PS.
smh.gif

The black based shoe looked better darker, so I darkened it up a little..
sadly, these remind me of the army 6rings, JB I hate you for even allowing me to be familiar with them
I couldnt do XX3s without the stitched design on the upper, so I cant like the last few posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom