W W
eek.gif
W
PS skills
pimp.gif

FYI CTP = ME.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

^^^ I thought people were slipping on those VI's, lol. Nobody mentioned them until now...

XX3's have soooooooo much potential for heat....I could make CW after CW....
tired.gif
omgosh these straight fire!!

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

I had stopped checkin'for JB after the VIII's dropped. I was pre-occupied w/"life", & had started checkin'almost totally forAM's/runners by that point. I have never owned this shoe in any form, unlike most shoes I sweat. Not a big fan of patent leather/shiny anything, minus"3M" either. Works on this shoe IMO tho'. These are clean in just about every CW. Mad smooth, fairly "simple". Blah. CG's &SJ's are super slick tho', IMO.

I actually like purple, Viking's fan, long story. Blah. Prefer darker hue of purple, but w/e. You didn't O.D. on the color on either shoe by any means.Transluscent soles are hot to me, so both these are a pass to me. Darker purple would allow matches to Vikings/Lakers/Rockies, etc. gear tho'. Blah.

Sidenote regarding this thread. Almost every V, and VI in this thread? ..is ill, IMO. There are a few exceptions due to preference, but alomst ALL of those 2specific model PS's are fire to me.

Good work fellas. Maybe one of these days I'll stop being a lazy schmuck and get PS. I'd LOVE to eff'around w/all that mess. Some lovely stuff inhere.

^^Originally these were concords to begin with, and with the program that I am using converting something from black is hard enough, but if I try to make toodark it just becomes black again. As for the soles, I was shooting for purple tinted, not purple soles. Many others have done colored sole 11s and I was justtrying to do something a little different.

^Oh, and great work as usual, T4T. I'm rockin' with the IVs.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

my dream jordan colorway:

And I jizzed in my pants... jizzed in my pants/Ijizzedinmypants... jizzed in my pants/Ijizzedinmypants...

1 more thing tree4twent, do a white based freshwater XI with green accents ans a green type translusive sole and a green sock liner

This 1st XX3 is probably my fav PS I have done.
If they had the XX3 on Nike ID, I would cop the ones with grey stitching x2..

(Grey stitching, then white)

1 more thing tree4twenty, do a white based freshwater XI with green accents ans a green type translucive sole and a black sock liner

Green and black sockliners...

They didn't turn out as good as I thought they would. Now that I see them here, the color looks off.
I went back once to make them lighter, and now I'm thinkin I should have left the soles darker..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom