Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

In my opinion this is how the true blue spizikes should look :

On the true blue 3's there was mainly blue and white and a hint of red, which would be the jumpman, this one doesn't have the same lace holes as the tb 3's we will leave these like so.

can u make the tounge blue? i wana see how they would look

The Jumpman or the whole tongue, i can already visualize it that would be wayyyyyyyyyy to much blue imo if you want the whole tongue to be blue. And it would ruin the simplicity of the colorway.

I am on the Cool grey Xx's btw brb
embarassed.gif
jus the top part of the tounge, kinda like the DTRT. im jus curious if it would be too much or not.

For people who are checking this thread out, but don't want to go through 28 pages to see some kicks, I posted SOME of my Photoshop'sthat are scattered throughout this thread, here.

Let me know what you think of some of them....

^ You're absolutely right. It wasn't until I was done that I realized that the midsole should've been black (I was pisse*). I wanted to fix it butI had spent too much time on these already (I know, this would be simple for for some, but I'm pretty sure I'm using a different method being that I donot like photoshop) So I just said F**k it. But you're right with more black they could've been much better.

Before anyone criticizes me for this, I ALREADY KNOT THAT SOME ONE DID THE GRAPE VIIs AND THAT THEIRS MAY HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN MINE. But I did this because:

1.) The affore mentioned grape VIIs were black based and I wanted to do white.

2.)I'm in no way trying to bite or compete. As you can see mine are completely different and I know that I am not better than anyone who's been doingthis before me.

With that said......

Ill XX3s, Arqangel6. I would have to go as far as saying they're the best I ever seen (photoshoped or real). Excellent work.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Ill XX3s, Arqangel6. I would have to go as far as saying they're the best I ever seen (photoshoped or real). Excellent work.
Hey man, thanks. I appreciate that!

White/purple VI ^ ..smooth.

Partial to "simple" CW's ..far as "business", visually. Blah.

White/purple VI ^ ..yup.

Originally Posted by killacam92345

tree4twenty, do some freshwater V's, make 1 white based and then make a black based

Keep em coming, bro.

I tried my best to change the 23 into a 24 on the white based shoe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom