Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SNEAK JR

Originally Posted by AJ27526

2qty254.jpg

yo! i always hoped they make a BORDEAUX colorway of the VIs!

What does that have to do with the pic?

Originally Posted by KbLoveSamples

can somebody make some white/red marble 11s similar to the marble toe 19s
pimp.gif
I'm actually working on that one right now. I'll post it when I get home from work.

Hey Can someone do a White Cement version of this?
nl5tf6.jpg

Like keep the midsole and swoosh and make it all white with red accents? thankss

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

pimp.gif
I'm actually working on that one right now. I'll post it when I get home from work.

I can't wait to see this. It would be a very nice shoe, IMO.

This is a very hard/frustrating PS. (To me, atleast) I'm no good with using other materials/patterns from shoe to shoe. I tried to do this request forpractice, but it didn't come out too good.
grin.gif

Space Jam XX

I effed these up so many times. I did a pair of concord XX, but they came out even worst than these did. Time to go get drunk and see what these Lakers gonnado........

^Thanx, man. I did everything I could to make them more like space jams, but certain concept are not for some shoes.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Space Jam XX

I effed these up so many times. I did a pair of concord XX, but they came out even worst than these did. Time to go get drunk and see what these Lakers gonna do........

I like the concept.

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

pimp.gif
I'm a little late, but here you go guys. Hope you like it. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

339kga0.jpg

i made these a while back... BANANAS!
some peeps didnt like em then the dam FAKES got a hold of em and 5hit
1522536efb5cb5dff7f92e7e3bd539b115defa5.jpg

they should make these too

520153ec555ff59a4889994ca04b0456dc79465.jpg

clear sole ^^

just messing around

black/purp V:

full clear soled V:

and my current favorite colorway (still dont top the XIIs though):

^Most people aren't fans of the XX1. And even the ones who are only like certain colorways. I've never heard someone say that they liked every colorwayof the XX1, or even that the XX1 were their favorite model.

I know someone will disagree, but this concept works a lot better with these than they do with the XXs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom