Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
just messing around

black/purp V:

BP?

Not that I'm tellin'you somethin'you don't know, but? ..your PS joints are dope.

This one's no exception. If the jumpmen were both purple as well, I'd melt. Blah. Good stuff ninja.

ORLANDO MAGIC VS. LOS ANGELES LAKERS

roll.gif

i took pic from school comp with phone so srry for bad image but i love this colorway for the VI

Originally Posted by BP the owner

just messing around

black/purp V:

full clear soled V:

and my current favorite colorway (still dont top the XIIs though):

All are straight fire!
pimp.gif
Those Indiglo XXI lows are
pimp.gif
damnnnnn......so clean.

^nice

I heard the white blacks are like the motorsports. I really hope the VIs are infareds that just have a diff red. Id be happy with Katrian Auctions instead ofinfareds

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

POSSIBLE 2010 6's
BLACK/VARSITY-RED

WHITE/BLACK

Agree about the Katrina sentiment ..it's why it's in my avy. Blah. A lot of us talk trash about JB from time to time, but if JB eff's up, IMO, theVI ..whenever it finally drops again? ..I will 100% dip from JB for good. Trust. If it's not Inf.? ..then Katrina it needs to be ..for me, personally.A few of the doper PS VI's in the PYDJCW thread are Katrina pics ..surely we've noticed that. The teal joint, purple joint. There's actually like7 ill VI's in here, IMO. But that cut, that shoe ..looks dumb smooth w/the black base suede. If I can't get Inf.? ..any of the doper CW's inthis thread would work for me too. It "looks" like we're getting a red of some sort ..time'll tell.

^ Those White/Blacks right there are dope too, IMO. They do make my brain instantly think Motorsport ..BUT? ..these are doper. The MS have zebra print liner,no? ..which bothers me. This is more simple. Extra clean. Godd stuff.
wink.gif

A meaninglesss opinion.

^ Thanx. But I have to say 3 things

1.) No one had a problem when there was a gang of fresh water coloreways

2.)I LIKE SPACE JAMS

3.) I LIKE SPACE JAMS

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

^ Thanx. But I have to say 3 things

1.) No one had a problem when there was a gang of fresh water coloreways

2.)I LIKE SPACE JAMS

3.) I LIKE SPACE JAMS
I swear this thread was flooded with fresh water
roll.gif
color ways

spacejams are cool but it doesn't mean that the colorway translates well into other sig. shoes.

Originally Posted by gentry187

spacejams are cool but it doesn't mean that the colorway translates well into other sig. shoes.

Don't you think that I know this by now? Honestly it only works real well for one model, and that's the XI. The rest are either ok or just plain bad.I've played around with the space jam colorway with almost every model, and most results were just horrible (If you think XX1 and IX were bad, you have noclue).

started out as a space jam cw, but didnt want to be accused of stealing someones ideas
eyes.gif

edit:

tweaked it, similar to my iD Kobe IVs

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

I Stay Lift, why do you always type Blah in your posts?

Habit, mostly. Started off as a way to show people that I'm aware I have a tendency to ramble, as well as, that I know my opinion is merely that, anOPINION. Not fact, not the way the world should see it, my ..meaningless opinion. "Blah" seems to encompass the sentiment fairly well, w/very fewletters. ..blah.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom