Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

141i4jr.jpg
HARBOR BLUES TOOK ME AWHILE
happy.gif

^not appealing to me, but glad youre uppin pics regardless

the IV space jams are my favorite in that CW so far, but the other IVs on the previous pages that were white/red.... man my heart skipped a beat

Here's a 2k9 Danny Granger P.E. that was supposed to be my entry in the last Photoshop Contest in Sneaker Art
13521660.jpg

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Sleep on'em all you want to....

Space Jam XII

Great Ideas but the white part and Patent Leather is always sloppy
Since you're an expert in these areas, please school me so I can be as great as you......
eyes.gif

1.) I'm not using no weak freeware like "GIMP"
2.) Unlike your 10 minute hue/saturation photoshops (Like the fake IIIs above), this sh*t takes me 45 minutes and more. Which is why I started doing Space Jamcolorways, cause it was more of an challenge. Sometimes I do this after work, sometimes it just takes too long and I get tired and some things are sloppy,but the PS you've done ANYONE CAN DO, and no one who knows anything about this will disagree.

Space Jam XII

Since you're an expert in these areas, please school me so I can be as great as you......
eyes.gif

2.) Unlike your 10 minute hue/saturation photoshops (Like the fake IIIs above), this sh*t takes me 45 minutes and more. Which is why I started doing Space Jam colorways, cause it was more of an challenge. Sometimes I do this after work, sometimes it just takes too long and I get tired and some things are sloppy, but the PS you've done ANYONE CAN DO, and no one who knows anything about this will disagree.
True true but all my stuff ist hue saturation ima show this challenge im workin on since all my stuff is hue and saturation ANYONE may be able to do my stuff but dont get mad at me cause yo sh*t sucks
roll.gif

Space Jam XII

eyes.gif

2.) Unlike your 10 minute hue/saturation photoshops (Like the fake IIIs above), this sh*t takes me 45 minutes and more. Which is why I started doing Space Jam colorways, cause it was more of an challenge. Sometimes I do this after work, sometimes it just takes too long and I get tired and some things are sloppy, but the PS you've done ANYONE CAN DO, and no one who knows anything about this will disagree.
True true but all my stuff ist hue saturation ima show this challenge im workin on since all my stuff is hue and saturation ANYONE may be able to do my stuff but dont get mad at me cause yo sh*t sucks
roll.gif

roll.gif

^First off you got most of your post in this thread. Second off you're one of the worst photshopers in this thread. You've never done anything slightlycomplicated. You never wanted to do space jam colorways until I did them. And with "Gimp" You ain't never going to do anything that can not bedone in 10 minutes or less. AND STOP PHOTOSHOPPING FAKES. I'm sure you don't know any better, though.

And to the newb above. You should have nothing to say in this matter since you've never did antything in here but try to get your little post count up.

^First off you got most of your post in this thread. Second off your one of the worst photshopers in this thread. You've never done anything slightly complicated. You never wanted to do space jam colorways until I did them. And with "Gimp" You ain't never going to do anything that can not be done in 10 minutes or less. AND STOP PHOTOSHOPPING FAKES. I'm sure you don't know any better, though.

why you allways so defensive on your work. we were trying to point out it looks at little sloppy.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Beelzebub23, What photoshop do you have? I need a good one.
and also what is GiMp?

I got photoshop cs3 but I don't know how to use it that well. And gimp is Freeware with a few photoshop features. Don't even waste your time unless youcan't get a photoshop. But I will admit GIMP is ok to start with but you will be limited with what you can do.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

^First off you got most of your post in this thread. Second off your one of the worst photshopers in this thread. You've never done anything slightly complicated. You never wanted to do space jam colorways until I did them. And with "Gimp" You ain't never going to do anything that can not be done in 10 minutes or less. AND STOP PHOTOSHOPPING FAKES. I'm sure you don't know any better, though.

why you allways so defensive on your work. we were trying to point out it looks at little sloppy.
Fam, It's not that I'm being defensive. It's that this dude has no right to criticize anything that I do when it is so much moredifficult than what he does. People may love his ps and I'm not hating on him but, it's so elementary. If this had come from a better photoshoper inthis thread it wouldn't have been so offensive.

This would be like me dumpin' on Arqangel or t4t when they are clearly superior at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom