\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

When it comes to engine swaps ls>n54 because it’s cheap power and reliable and availability is something to think about too. It just seems a lot more convenient.

I’m starting to wonder if some of y’all even know what y’all talking about. :lol:

When it comes to engine swaps ls>n54 because it’s cheap power and reliable and availability is something to think about too. It just seems a lot more convenient.
This i can agree with wholeheartedly. Junkyard LS builds are great. Find a Chevy work van with an LS in it for dirty cheap out here in Tampa Bay.

I’m starting to wonder if some of y’all even know what y’all talking about. :lol:
Coming from a v8 to a turbo 4 I’ve realized how easy it is to squeeze power out of turbo cars. A simple tune with a few more pounds of boost will give me 40 whp and 60+ wtq. I still miss the v8 but this is a fun little car too

I was never into swapping motors... I just can’t deal with the messiness of the re workings wires, spacing blah blah blah...

In NYC it baffles me why cats swap engines to race on the west side highway likes it 1994 again. Smh.

But to each their own.

I rather you take what the company gave you and build on that...

I have a 1996 S320... imma make it a killer (mind you I had it for SIX years and ain’t do crap but change the tail lights **slaps forehead**)... it’ll happen one day...

I am wreckless eyeballing a 98-01 MB CLK320 tho...

But I really really really wanna get a 2014+ Durango... it’s nickname will be “Sound Bwoy Killer”...

Last edited:
Ive owned every variant of Ls except Lsa or Ls7 within the last few years.
Currently own a h/c ls1 fully forged texas speed 408 on spray and 4.8(daily). I dont know about the others but I know what im talking about. Some people got their heads up..........

Looking for a car for my fam, what are some dope leases under 800? I googled it but im sure people here have leasing tips on getting better deals. I see 70k cars getting leased for 900 a month for 36 months lol that seems way too high. Im also going to be driving this car from time to time

Can I get a range rover sport somehow? Ive been reading from leasehackr too

there’s plenty of cars and coffee crashes that include challengers Camaros bmws it’s just dumb drivers that try to show off and can’t control their own cars.

Back
Top Bottom