\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

dont even look like the hellcat even racing
dont see any pickup of speed or anything
The description says the hellcat is all stock meaning hes running on stock 255 all weather tires :lol: would love to see the bimmer run him on tires that would hook. Not even defending the fact that the hellcats are slow without slicks

The description says the hellcat is all stock meaning hes running on stock 255 all weather tires :lol: would love to see the bimmer run him on tires that would hook. Not even defending the fact that the hellcats are slow without slicks
Lol funny how u still can’t admit it’s a good platform. Just yesterday you said the stock turbos would need 89 pounds of boost to touch one but I just showed u one with stock turbos which max out around 19-20 psi and all you can say is oh the tires are stock? Wtf is that. You can’t even see the tires and for all we know the 135 is on stock tires to bruv :smh: This guy :lol:

Lol funny how u still can’t admit it’s a good platform. Just yesterday you said the stock turbos would need 89 pounds of boost to touch one but I just showed u one with stock turbos which max out around 19-20 psi and all you can say is oh the tires are stock? Wtf is that. You can’t even see the tires and for all we know the 135 is on stock tires to bruv :smh: This guy :lol:

Tires are everything when you got alot of power. Thought that was common knowledge. A stock hellcat with slicks are 10 second capable.

That’s all Coming from a dude who drives an American :lol: The interior on that Kia probably runs laps around his
Well, I drive an American also :lol: I just literally don't get it when some folks are like "Yeah that's a dope whip! But it's still a kia!"

And? I'd it looks good, in my price range and has the features I'm looking for,idc :lol:

Well, I drive an American also :lol: I just literally don't get it when some folks are like "Yeah that's a dope whip! But it's still a kia!"

And? I'd it looks good, in my price range and has the features I'm looking for,idc :lol:
I wouldn’t buy that thing at that price or even 10k less. Just because I don’t trust the brand yet even though they’ve improved a lot over the years. That’s the reason I went with a Honda over a Ford. When I was deciding between a focus st and a civic Si I went with the more reliable brand since it was my daily. Also the civic came with better options for the price

Right agreed.

Back
Top Bottom