\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If people swap the same series of engines in every car or truck imaginable its gonna get tiring to see. Stepping away from power and reliability. **** yall even beat out the JZ heads with this ish. Yall was neck and neck a few years ago.

Still an LS fan.

I see history repeating itself in the whip community... Back in the hotrodding days cats were running flatheads like it was nothing than after years passed when the 350's released then that was the next best thing, It was either small block or bust. . Maybe chevy power always wins in the end :emoji_thinking:

ls3 stock 455 horses....we already know what LS engines do with a lil cam or headers, so talkin built this or turbo'ed that is pointless.

that incline 6 ya heralding is no match for da LS...

especially when we're talking da modular nature of LS swaps...its not one engine, its multiple series of engines that are to a degree backwards compatible with eachother.

Dude keeps getting his info from magazines lol no real world experience I keep saying this. 10 mins on google searching n54 and single turbo setups and one can see dynos of single turbos running 19 pounds getting 800hp equal amounts of tq to the stock block on a $5k kit lol. These dudes are really just hating to hate. No doubt the ls motors are beast but dudes really having a hard time admitting the n54 is also one. But hey haters gonna hate I still love both engines but obviously it’s n54>Ls

ls3 stock 455 horses....we already know what LS engines do with a lil cam or headers, so talkin built this or turbo'ed that is pointless.

that incline 6 ya heralding is no match for da LS...

especially when we're talking da modular nature of LS swaps...its not one engine, its multiple series of engines that are to a degree backwards compatible with eachother.
How much u spending to do those cams and headers tho ? Stock block I get 800 tho

I’m a fan of LS power don’t get me wrong, but N54’s are a really strong competitor.
Exactly. They actin as if the n54 only gets 300hp or somesh***. They really can’t admit the n54 is a strong competitor s**** hilarious

They hate us cause they anus
Oops now I feel stupid LMAO
How much u spending to do those cams and headers tho ? Stock block I get 800 tho
Now who doesn't know what they're talking about? :lol: I could put in 1 $300 cam and some $400 headers and make around 500 to the wheels. The 5K you spend on a single turbo kit I could piece a turbo kit or supercharger for much cheaper and it won't even be a fair race.
I see history repeating itself in the whip community... Back in the hotrodding days cats were running flatheads like it was nothing than after years passed when the 350's released then that was the next best thing, It was either small block or bust. . Maybe chevy power always wins in the end :emoji_thinking:
That is exactly the appeal with ls. It's the new small block Chevy that could. People like the simplicity of a old pushrod style motor that is still spanking on New Motors.

Oops now I feel stupid LMAO

Now who doesn't know what they're talking about? :lol: I could put in 1 $300 cam and some $400 headers and make around 500 to the wheels. The 5K you spend on a single turbo kit I could piece a turbo kit or supercharger for much cheaper and it won't even be a fair race.

That is exactly the appeal with ls. It's the new small block Chevy that could. People like the simplicity of a old pushrod style motor that is still spanking on New Motors.
Spending 1000 gets me 500 to the STOCK motor so what r u really saying? Do u just dislike German cars or are you just a hater. All the facts are on the table

If people swap the same series of engines in every car or truck imaginable its gonna get tiring to see. Stepping away from power and reliability. **** yall even beat out the JZ heads with this ish. Yall was neck and neck a few years ago.

Still an LS fan.
I understand a lot of people or swapping them in nowadays because of the affordability power and reliability. When you're working on a project and your thinking of what motor to put in you're going to spend 10K on a single turbo BMW motor witg alot of miles or you going to spend 4K on a refreshed LS?

Spending 1000 gets me 500 to the STOCK motor so what r u really saying? Do u just dislike German cars or are you just a hater. All the facts are on the table
No I'm just stating facts you try to make it seem like it was expensive for an LS motor to make Power which is ridiculous. What happens after you spend $1,000 to get 500 horsepower? You max out those little turbos and have to spend 5000 on a single turbo to make any more power?

2EA64C9A-613C-46B7-8533-EA6D4D01AB30.gif
No I'm just stating facts you try to make it seem like it was expensive for an LS motor to make Power which is ridiculous. What happens after you spend $1,000 to get 500 horsepower? You max out those little turbos and have to spend 5000 on a single turbo to make any more power?
Your to biased. If you where a true car enthusiast u would appreciate the fact that it’s a problem of a motor on the cheap. Just how I appreciate the ls and every other powerhouse engine. German cars have always been better in every way to American cars always will be to.

Back
Top Bottom