Get as many rebates and promotions as possible
But man
Now a hellcat is necessary
Feel like my scat pack getting left in the dust
With all these upgrades :smh:
The new ones getting
They coulda gave it a go bump though
Won’t be massive discounts

Still relevant and up to date vehicle. Doubt they’ll habe hard time moving, most people won’t even notice that it’s just SRT hellcat and R/T scat pack aka SRT

people been calling scats, SRT for years now because basically that’s what it was

I’m glad they decided to Axe the actual 6.4 srt line Since it made no sense when a loaded scat was basically the same thing with an R/T badge. It was confusing and weird that it went that Long in the first place

Won’t be massive discounts

Still relevant and up to date vehicle. Doubt they’ll habe hard time moving, most people won’t even notice that it’s just SRT hellcat and R/T scat pack aka SRT

people been calling scats, SRT for years now because basically that’s what it was

I’m glad they decided to Axe the actual 6.4 srt line Since it made no sense when a loaded scat was basically the same thing with an R/T badge. It was confusing and weird that it went that Long in the first place
Nah loaded scats
still ain’t have the adaptive suspension

I always had SRT as top dawg.

Something about it feels better than the scat pack...

And the SRT badge carried more weight than the other badges because of the LX models. They set the tone
nah only thing it has
over the scat is the adaptive suspension
scat has sport mode and performance pages
other than that srt and scat neck/neck
and if we being real
scat is lighter
so it will actually beat a srt
plus it has the same engine as a srt
has srt badging under the hood

And the SRT badge carried more weight than the other badges because of the LX models. They set the tone

oh of course but times changed, with scat being the same thing and hellcat now being top dog they just wanna reserve SRT for top model while still having a ton of high performance vehicles underneath

makes sense

I like the simpler times man, you had SRT8, nothing more or less. Then R/T then SXT

too much **** going on now :lol:

oh of course but times changed, with scat being the same thing and hellcat now being top dog they just wanna reserve SRT for top model while still having a ton of high performance vehicles underneath

makes sense

I like the simpler times man, you had SRT8, nothing more or less. Then R/T then SXT

too much **** going on now :lol:
bunch of left over parts
they gotta get rid of em somehow :lol:

Nah loaded scats
still ain’t have the adaptive suspension
No point in getting the adaptive suspension if it still handles like crap. Might as well save the ~10k for wheels and other mods. The SRT badge should be reserved for the hellcat since it’s the top dog now

Got the top off for this heatwave. Wish i could take the doors off, but my garage is filled with baby stuff and theres no room :sick:

20180630_102140.jpg

The bad handling
On the challenger
While ain’t winning awards
Is so overblown
Point is missed. Basically nobody buys a challenger for its handling so an adaptive suspension and a few features isn’t enough for people to buy the srt vs scat. Smart buyers will save the money and buy the scat since it’s the same engine and power

At this point it’s mostly a badge now. I wonder if srt guys get pissed off if the scat guys badge swap to the srt badge :lol:

Point is missed. Basically nobody buys a challenger for its handling so an adaptive suspension and a few features isn’t enough for people to buy the srt vs scat. Smart buyers will save the money and buy the scat since it’s the same engine and power

scat pack was more alacarte.

Back
Top Bottom