\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Is that true?

Sort of makes sense. It'll just be IS (low tier), ES (mid tier), LS (high tier).

They do have a '19 GSF on their site though. Maybe they only make that?

IS grew in size and made da GS jobless.

see Malibu & Impala.

crossovers definitely da nail in da coffin thou.

Still can't believe lexus is killing off the GS :smh:

Been thinking about picking up the current gen GS or IS. Only thing stopping me is I like not having a car payment as my car now is paid off and I'm saving for a house
same here, except I'm looking for a 2IS instead. Bought my TSX in cash about 4 years ago, and I want to get into something with a bit more power and with AWD now. The 2IS with the FSport package still looks very modern to this day in my opinion.

2012-Lexus-IS-350-F-Sport-front-view.jpg

IS grew in size and made da GS jobless.

see Malibu & Impala.

crossovers definitely da nail in da coffin thou.
the GS is still bigger than the IS tho

The NX is TINY.

I enjoyed my GS back in the day.
do you have an S4 or S6 now? can't remember

Anybody here ever run meth injection on a car? How maintenance intensive is it? Where's Nelson? Lol

I'd get a Flex Fuel kit to run ethanol blends, but there's no stations that carry it around me.

Is that true?

Sort of makes sense. It'll just be IS (low tier), ES (mid tier), LS (high tier).

They do have a '19 GSF on their site though. Maybe they only make that?

Is the ES really mid tier? I would have put it at low tier

I don't think they have the volume for that. They're trying to move the brand more upscale. They'll get there eventually. After all they got an Audi designer and the chief engineer of BMW's M Division for this car. There are a lot more car people who just want transportation than car enthusiasts. Esp with today's generation.

Not even sure what Hyundai's trying to do with KIA but I have a feeling that moving them upscale is a bad idea especially as both Hyundai and Genesis are being pushed upscale. Hyundai's pricing has been increasing over the past few years and Genesis is already priced in luxury territory.

Feel like they're targeting this car to the 4 door sportback/fastback luxury buyers but those cats HAVE the money for Audi, Porsche, Maserati, etc.. Meanwhile the brokebois/fake-rich will stunt with the used versions of the latter once they're off lease or grab the crashed/salvaged specials.

Not even sure what Hyundai's trying to do with KIA but I have a feeling that moving them upscale is a bad idea especially as both Hyundai and Genesis are being pushed upscale. Hyundai's pricing has been increasing over the past few years and Genesis is already priced in luxury territory.

Feel like they're targeting this car to the 4 door sportback/fastback luxury buyers but those cats HAVE the money for Audi, Porsche, Maserati, etc.. Meanwhile the brokebois/fake-rich will stunt with the used versions of the latter once they're off lease or grab the crashed/salvaged specials.
Yea that's exactly what they're doing. At their demo events they let you drive the Stnger and then drive A7's, Panamera's, and 535's to compare. Kind of a ballsy, but dope move.

Yea that's exactly what they're doing. At their demo events they let you drive the Stnger and then drive A7's, Panamera's, and 535's to compare. Kind of a ballsy, but dope move.

It won't compete with the M's or RS'.

But if you're looking at things like 330i's or base model 5 series, the Stinger is maybe better because of it's value for money.

Back
Top Bottom