\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yea that's exactly what they're doing. At their demo events they let you drive the Stnger and then drive A7's, Panamera's, and 535's to compare. Kind of a ballsy, but dope move.

It won't compete with the M's or RS'.

But if you're looking at things like 330i's or base model 5 series, the Stinger is maybe better because of it's value for money.

KIA doesn't know its customer base and has priced the vehicle in no man's land. Far too overpriced for the cats that purchase KIA product and the brand has ZERO clout/brand panache for the German clientele.

Underpowered car on a winding road > a powerful car in a straight line
What does your guys commute consist of? Everywhere i go its mainly a straight shot for like 20 miles with slight turns not 1 winding road or hairpin turn. That being said the only way im going out the way to drive is if i plan on kicking my 50 sideways.

KIA doesn't know its customer base and has priced the vehicle in no man's land. Far too overpriced for the cats that purchase KIA product and the brand has ZERO clout/brand panache for the German clientele.
I drove the Kia stinger at an auto show dude let me play with IT for awhile since nobody was in line. Fun car very fast was surprised but ITS a Kia :lol:

5A5DC4E0-FF59-4F0B-BDE3-652629840098.jpeg

Looks like the stinger guys are doing this badge swap to get rid of the ugly Kia emblem. Looks a lot better I’d probably do the same if I had one.

i think that badge is an option.

i remember seeing press/show cars having that badge instead of the kia one

i think that badge is an option.

i remember seeing press/show cars having that badge instead of the kia one
All of the ones I’ve seen have the Kia badge. They also swap the front badge to the Korean Kia badge which looks a lot better too

All of the ones I’ve seen have the Kia badge. They also swap the front badge to the Korean Kia badge which looks a lot better too

yeah i've only seen the kia logo on final production cars.

but i have read people were got their badge swapped at the dealer

besides copping one of those OBD II scanners off ebay, you can go to autozone and they do free CEL checks
I was just about to comment this. I did this when my mustang threw a cel. I pretty much knew what it was but wanted to make sure. Trip to auto zone confirmed

Back
Top Bottom