\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Oh **** the scat doesnt have the diagnostics page in the cluster. I didnt know that.

Its option 10 I believe in my cluster. Shows the code.
Went to auto zone real quick to get a diagnostic
Came up P1217
Flashed twice
Something to do with active exhaust I think
Gonna do a quick google

Yikes. Not doing that lol.

What’s the “flyest”/ most reliable whip one could get at that 8-10k range.
To be honest if your looking to be "fly" id get the newest lexus model you like with the least amount of miles you can afford. If you dont like lexus id consider a G35 or G37. You cant get a low mile one in that price range

What’s the price on fixing that looking like
If u had to ballpark

Depends if its just the actuator which I believe for both is around 500 for the 2 actuators and if its the valves themselves the exhaust has to be replaced and thats loot. And of course thats before labor.

If its the valves in the exhaust, I would get this

http://www.activeexhaustsolutions.com/

It keeps the valves open and its louder at all times. On the stock exhaust it isnt crazy loud being open at all times.

Its like 175 and you hook em up, pull the negative battery terminal before hand so the code gets cleared and the valves stay open at all times. But if the

If its the actuators I would say expect a bill prob around 700 or so. The kit I mentioned above isnt going to help you if the actuators are bad.

That kit is the cheaper route if the valves are effed up.

Remember any place you go to will charge you a diagnostic charge just to look at it if you decide not to get it fixed. Dealers are usually 150-175 per hr now.

Depends if its just the actuator which I believe for both is around 500 for the 2 actuators and if its the valves themselves the exhaust has to be replaced and thats loot. And of course thats before labor.

It keeps the valves open and its louder at all times. On the stock exhaust it isnt crazy loud being open at all times.

Its like 175 and you hook em up, pull the negative battery terminal before hand so the code gets cleared and the valves stay open at all times. But if the

If its the actuators I would say expect a bill prob around 700 or so. The kit I mentioned above isnt going to help you if the actuators are bad.

Remember any place you go to will charge you a diagnostic charge just to look at it if you decide not to get it fixed. Dealers are usually 150-175 per hr now.
If hes on stock exhaust wouldnt the warranty cover it?

Daaaamn
Now I’m thinking back
Earlier that day
I hit a dip
Probably the cause

maxresdefault.jpg

*Iconic Movie Car*

Back
Top Bottom