\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I hate the grill IT looks like every other Kia on the road.

I saw one yesterday and from a distance you can’t see the hood vents, so I couldn’t tell.

To me IT looks like every “sport” version in the midsize sedan segment that tries to hard to look like a “sports sedan.”

Yall pissin on these joints instead of trying to see their true potential.. Hardbody

Eibach_Springs_Kia_Stinger_6.jpg

mzRi17Q_1024x1024.jpg

Still can't believe lexus is killing off the GS :smh:

Been thinking about picking up the current gen GS or IS. Only thing stopping me is I like not having a car payment as my car now is paid off and I'm saving for a house

they are? is this official??

the ES are trash imo, but thanks to consumers choosing crossovers sedans will mostly be gone soon

Yall pissin on these joints instead of trying to see their true potential.. Hardbody

mzRi17Q_1024x1024.jpg

I like the fact that it’s a hatchback and the interior layout is ok but the exterior does nothing for me. That side marker integrated into the Ford Fusion/Charger taillights :sick:

mzRi17Q_1024x1024.jpg

Once people start tuning these we’ll see how impressive they are. That 360hp isn’t too impressive at the moment but I bet with a nice tune it could be in the 400s easily. Wonder how much power the engine can hold that’s the real question

Once people start tuning these we’ll see how impressive they are. That 360hp isn’t too impressive at the moment but I bet with a nice tune it could be in the 400s easily. Wonder how much power the engine can hold that’s the real question

Big hp sedans are cool and everything but without real low end torque, I'd never be satisfied.. That's the real fun

Burger has a JB4 for it

kia_stinger_gt_dyno_horsepower_tuner_lease_price_jb4_map_1.jpg

With my SRT’s I consistently over the years in Manhattan traffic have gotten 6-7 mpg. And this is with 3 different SRT’s lmao
EnWhy's car culture has to suck. But i stand corrected because ive seen vids of imports driving around time square and ish.

Anything looks good with a drop and wheels fam :lol: lowkey looks like a poor mans audi especially from behind
Eh....

EnWhy's car culture has to suck. But i stand corrected because ive seen vids of imports driving around time square and ish.

Eh....
Bruh mini vans a prius look ight with drops and wheels :lol: show me a car that doesnt.

Back
Top Bottom