\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lets not forget "Rip Evo"
dead stokc dead stokc :nerd: what happened to all the subies? I remember there was a point where i seen nothing of pages of them :nerd:
Lmaooo Idk what happened. WCIS got booted with his angled antics and I think there were 1 or 2 other dudes, but Im still here. I feel like yall only talk about 2-3 cars in here anyway. This thread needs more posters/diversity.

Much needed long over due 1st hand wash coming up today :smile:

same.. i hate cleaning my wheels with a passion... :lol: so much brake dust

20180708_101203.jpg

I just got my Accord washed this past week. I live in a complex and some god damn birds always be posting in my garage taking a dump on my car. Drives me nuts.

Who would have thought the chally would be the one to crash? That curb saved 3 lives :lol:

Damn....I had no idea people get down like that there. Seems like 5-0 would see that a mile away.

I just got my Accord washed this past week. I live in a complex and some god damn birds always be posting in my garage taking a dump on my car. Drives me nuts.

Damn....I had no idea people get down like that there. Seems like 5-0 would see that a mile away.

Didnt you see the spot light from the ghetto bird? They dont do anything unless the crowd starts shooting throwing stuff at them or rioting.
Dont get me wrong tho they do shut **** down and impound when the big CCs throw an event and they start clowing cops or when they shut down the freeway. But its usually to do a news bit to say they are "cracking down"

A few car questions:

I have an 07 audi a3 (84k miles, good condition) with a check engine light on.I took it in to an independent mechanic and the repair is a doozy, about $3,000 ($4,100 if I include replacing the timing belt). The car on kbb and autotrader is about $3,500-$4,500.

1. If I plan to sell the car within a year, there's no point to fix all the stuff before selling correct? I just disclose the issues before selling it and expect a lot of low ball offers. The only reasons to fix the car are if I plan to continue to drive it or its has sentimental values right?

2. If I sell it to a dealership/carmax and they take it for a test drive, am I allowed to accompany them on the ride? Do I need to disclose the issues my mechanics found with them before selling it?

My mechanic said its illegal for me to sell the car privately if the check-engine light is on.

I think I'm done with German cars. After a few years, each visit to the mechanics is about $500+.

A few car questions:

I have an 07 audi a3 (84k miles, good condition) with a check engine light on.I took it in to an independent mechanic and the repair is a doozy, about $3,000 ($4,100 if I include replacing the timing belt). The car on kbb and autotrader is about $3,500-$4,500.

1. If I plan to sell the car within a year, there's no point to fix all the stuff before selling correct? I just disclose the issues before selling it and expect a lot of low ball offers. The only reasons to fix the car are if I plan to continue to drive it or its has sentimental values right?

2. If I sell it to a dealership/carmax and they take it for a test drive, am I allowed to accompany them on the ride? Do I need to disclose the issues my mechanics found with them before selling it?

My mechanic said its illegal for me to sell the car privately if the check-engine light is on.

I think I'm done with German cars. After a few years, each visit to the mechanics is about $500+.
Sell the car now no point in repairing something thats gonna need more repairs soon anyways. The mechanic is just telling you that so you give him 4100 to do a 1500 dollar job. I would put the car up for sale and just upsale it. Dont mention defects in fact go to autozone and go clear the code for the check engine light. Just make sure in the ad you say its a used car and it is being sold as is. If stealerships will sell you a lemon why cant you?

Sell the car now no point in repairing something thats gonna need more repairs soon anyways. The mechanic is just telling you that so you give him 4100 to do a 1500 dollar job. I would put the car up for sale and just upsale it. Dont mention defects in fact go to autozone and go clear the code for the check engine light. Just make sure in the ad you say its a used car and it is being sold as is. If stealerships will sell you a lemon why cant you?
:lol: I wouldn’t be able to do it

if the car is a decade old, is it considered a lemon at that point?
Not even my foxbody is 30 years old and 90% percent of NTers are more washed than it. It has has who knows how many miles ands healthier than a horse

What kind of lowkey interior and exterior additions are y'all doing? Thinking about ambient lighting on the inside. I kind of want to lightly smoke my taillights.

looks like they were over by 880 on ramp by west oakland bart for some of that
and maybe treasure island too

What kind of lowkey interior and exterior additions are y'all doing? Thinking about ambient lighting on the inside. I kind of want to lightly smoke my taillights.

I plan on smoking my tail lights, just a little though. Enough to knock off the bright red

A few car questions:

My dude, what is the code? I find some of these indie mechanics to be far worse than the dealerships as they don't necessarily get the continuous traffic.

Get the code and do some research on the internet with the 2.0FSI motor and that particular CEL code.

Peep your owner's manual and look at the service intervals - your car looks to have been driven gently.

Last edited:
What are the thoughts in here on Audi’s? Are they a good buy? Do they give a lot of trouble? What can I find for 12-14K

Back
Top Bottom