\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Been wanting to do a chrome delete but these shops are outrageous with the wrap prices. Would this stuff look good on my front bumper/grill?

2016 Silverado 2500HD.
Look it up. Never used it but seeing the results it’s way better than plasti dip

Been wanting to do a chrome delete but these shops are outrageous with the wrap prices. Would this stuff look good on my front bumper/grill?

2016 Silverado 2500HD.

Oh on the grille .. nah dont plastidip that. Leave plastidip for emblems n small pieces

Honestly you probably could find an OEM grille for decent price. I had been looking in to swapping out my grille on '15 silverado, plenty of people were swapping selling grilles on forums ebay etc

Check out these for sale areas, you may find one:

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/forum/14-for-salewanted/

https://www.silveradosierra.com/parts-for-sale/

Do you guys go out and race? Street and Track?
Do you guys go to car meets?

Not in to racing, but lookin to car meets

Gwinnett Car Meet used to be the biggest one...

Next one is Tomorrow at 8pm. Every Thursday.

5900 Brookhollow Parkway
Norcross, Ga 30071

$5 to get in. It used to be $3 :lol:

Vendors on site for food.

Last edited:

2016 Silverado 2500HD.

Don't use plastidip on that grill bro. It'll come off over time. It'll have that matta black look if you use black.

Anybody used carid.com before? They legit? Ive heard they are but at the same time something has always looked off to me about the site so ive avoided them.

Wheels im lookimg in to seem to be only at a few places online

That 2018 Accord pretty slick...might cop one next year as my daily, since my move to ATL all this driving and sitting in traffic is killin my TL :lol: :smh:

Great car. You can probably get an even better deal after the year ends. I swear I am seeing some 1.5L Sport models on Craigslist for like $23K with low miles. I got mine for $25,700 out the door but the used ones are practically new still.

But I have yet to see any 2018 Accord with aftermarket rims that I like. I actually think the stock sport ones look the best but perhaps this car hasn't been out long enough to find a lot of them with other rims on it.

Gwinnett Car Meet used to be the biggest one...

Next one is Tomorrow at 8pm. Ever Thursday.

5900 Brookhollow Parkway
Norcross, Ga 30071

$5 to get in. It used to be $3 :lol:

Vendors on site for food.
I stay in Gwinnett right now so ima def let u know if im going to one of em, link up

Great car. You can probably get an even better deal after the year ends. I swear I am seeing some 1.5L Sport models on Craigslist for like $23K with low miles. I got mine for $25,700 out the door but the used ones are practically new still.

But I have yet to see any 2018 Accord with aftermarket rims that I like. I actually think the stock sport ones look the best but perhaps this car hasn't been out long enough to find a lot of them with other rims on it.
Yea I'm pretty sure thats my 1st big purchase for 2019...cant wait ! The all black joints be looking so tough n once u throw the tint on it :pimp:

Oh on the grille .. nah dont plastidip that. Leave plastidip for emblems n small pieces

Honestly you probably could find an OEM grille for decent price. I had been looking in to swapping out my grille on '15 silverado, plenty of people were swapping selling grilles on forums ebay etc

Check out these for sale areas, you may find one:

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/forum/14-for-salewanted/

https://www.silveradosierra.com/parts-for-

Good looking out. I’ll keep an eye on those.

Your typical modified civic rice rocket. I wanna go a bit lower in the rear

2A533ACC-CF01-43D4-BB4E-92250D86CF21.jpeg

What wheels fool?

Ive never had a 10k repair bill because im smart enough to stay away from a german car out of warranty. Whats good advice then?

:nerd:

What’s good advice? :nerd:

Good advice which worked for me and my used out of warranty scary bmw car :rofl:

• Buy the car you want.
  • Do a pre purchase inspection at any reputable german repair shop or the dealer if you have extra money to spend.
  • Buy an obd reader from amazon download any free obd 2 app.
  • Take the car for a test drive and open the car up go wot (wide open throttle) push the car hard (I did this at the bmw dealer and the salesman was having more fun than me).
  • And keep $500-$800 bucks to the side for any issues that pop up and I can guarantee you that you will be a happy man.
Happy than any American car driver and they’re old 1992 looking interior, and you won’t be bitter about your car and jump on a sneaker forum to tell everyone not to get a German car because they will spend $10k on repairs which sounds hilarious to anyone that knows a thing or two about cars.:rofl:

When I think German cars I think reliability, the best out the factory handling setup, and powerful potential engines

Think bulletproof German motors
  • 2JZ used in the Supra and in some lexus can get you 800hp on the stock block and more than 1500hp tuned
  • 13b rotary engine a 1.3 liter motor, Used in the Mazda RX7 , Mazda Cosmo, stock rotor setup you can net 600hp -700 and just like the 2JZ 1500hp tuned properly.
  • N54 found in bmws,135, 335, 640, x5-35,x6-35. Can get 800hp stock block with a single turbo and so same 1200-1500 hp properly built and tuned.

Good advice which worked for me and my used out of warranty scary bmw car :rofl:

• Buy the car you want.
  • Do a pre purchase inspection at any reputable german repair shop or the dealer if you have extra money to spend.
  • Buy an obd reader from amazon download any free obd 2 app.
  • Take the car for a test drive and open the car up go wot (wide open throttle) push the car hard (I did this at the bmw dealer and the salesman was having more fun than me).
  • And keep $500-$800 bucks to the side for any issues that pop up and I can guarantee you that you will be a happy man.
Happy than any American car driver and they’re old 1992 looking interior, and you won’t be bitter about your car and jump on a sneaker forum to tell everyone not to get a German car because they will spend $10k on repairs which sounds hilarious to anyone that knows a thing or two about cars.:rofl:

When I think German cars I think reliability, the best out the factory handling setup, and powerful potential engines

Think bulletproof German motors

• 2JZ used in the Supra and in some lexus can get you 800hp on the stock block and more than 1500hp tuned
  • 13b rotary engine a 1.3 liter motor, Used in the Mazda RX7 , Mazda Cosmo, stock rotor setup you can net 600hp -700 and just like the 2JZ 1500hp tuned properly.
  • N54 found in bmws,135, 335, 640, x5-35,x6-35. Can get 800hp stock block with a single turbo and so same 1200-1500 hp properly built and tuned.
They ain’t got da hemi though

Back
Top Bottom