\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Charger or Challenger? What are NTs thoughts.

Are they a good buy?

What iteration has the best MPG?

Are they a good buy?

i like the challenger styling better imo
though the charger is noticeably cheaper
i wouldn't trade my challenger for a charger at all
mpg depends on the trim
but if u getting da hemi
u shouldn't worry bout gas
yes it cost me $62 the other day to fill up
but that smile skirting outta the gas station is priceless

Are they a good buy?

If you want best MPG it’s gonna be the V6 :lol:

I only laughed because everyone here will Dogg you about buying a V6. Got no problem if that’s what you like, a whip is a whip to some as long as it looks good etc

If you want best MPG it’s gonna be the V6 :lol:

I only laughed because everyone here will Dogg you about buying a V6. Got no problem if that’s what you like, a whip is a whip to some as long as it looks good etc

aNYone aNYone
u get that v6
im posting that whitney gif
every damn time i see u post

I saw y’all talking bout them so I looked up some prices and they’re real affordable.

I can’t get the Whitney gif mane I rebuke it :lol:

They look good too. Imma look like I just got out the army but idc :lol:

F44FC1F2-7EF2-43FB-8ADD-4D1D5998F2AF.jpeg
EB6C4280-95FA-4AAA-996B-B0356EF5BA4E.jpeg
My 2 whips. The wifey drives the Infiniti.

enlighten me :nerd:

Countless times on various forums for different platforms people said yea I took my car to Hennessey and either it didnt run what they said for the outrageous money they charged or (and I have seen this personally on 3 different vehicles) that the job was hacked and ****** up the car.

I LOVE you all..

But

I HATE women screaming “stopppp!” When men are fighting because they wasn’t telling the one kicking to stop kicking his car

I HATE people that don’t mind their business IE: the bystander that thought he must stop the fight by jumping on the dude who was handling his business... for that sir, you’ll be getting these paws as well.

I HATE sooooo many people recording as if “dry snitching” doesn’t exist anymore.

And if you record, why post?... sucker shizz

I LOVE you all..

But

I HATE women screaming “stopppp!” When men are fighting because they wasn’t telling the one kicking to stop kicking his car

I HATE people that don’t mind their business IE: the bystander that thought he must stop the fight by jumping on the dude who was handling his business... for that sir, you’ll be getting these paws as well.

I HATE sooooo many people recording as if “dry snitching” doesn’t exist anymore.

And if you record, why post?... sucker shizz
Dude tackled him to “break it up”. Nah we gotta fight now too.

Back
Top Bottom