\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah I saw it. He even said his car is cooler than a hellcat. It’s like the dude that said his 335 looks and is better than an m3 :lol:
I never said it looks better than an m3 lol I said it is better big difference. :lol: It has been said that mustang drivers can’t read well and have real bad hand eye coordination which is why they plow through crowds :rofl:
Snapple fact

You that bitter that you have to make up stuff that I never said? Lol go have a smoke buddy

I never said it looks better than an m3 lol I said it is better big difference. :lol: It has been said that mustang drivers can’t read well and have real bad hand eye coordination which is why they plow through crowds :rofl:
Snapple fact

You that bitter that you have to make up stuff that I never said? Lol go have a smoke buddy
Bitter about what? :lol: I don’t own an m3. Seems like you’re the one needs to relax a little it was a joke and I didn’t even remember who the person was that had the 335 (apparently you) the video just reminded me of that time when you said it was better than an m3. Got it? Good :lol:

Snapple fact

Reread the post dummy. Hold this L

Was wondering if he was smashing his sister since he's driving a Dodge. LOL

Looks at username "BOYWONDER" disregards what he says :lol:

Reread the post dummy. Hold this L

Looks at username "BOYWONDER" disregards what he says :lol:

I said is “better” not looks better in the sense that it performs better and has more potential for power but you guys already know I meant that from the long discussion we all had. Looks is different you can have 2 chicks one looks good but is dumb and stuck up. Another ugly but a good solid women that holds u down, which makes her “better”. You guys should get a room lol tagging up on me but in the streets/track none of you guys can see me. All that hemi for nothing

It’s obvious you and sgamon sgamon have the mental aptitude of a 5th graders I never said “LOOKS better” clowns

Looks and is better. Means just that lmao What grade did you drop out at?
It’s a shorter way of saying looks better, and is better instead of saying better twice. This is 3rd grade stuff big fella

You like a broke version of WCIS. Always down talking others because you think you and your car are better. :lol:

You like a broke version of WCIS. Always down talking others because you think you and your car are better. :lol:
Lmao pot calling the kettle black. That’s exactly what you were doing which made me bring up the topic a few weeks ago. But ok buddy u tough because u got backup on here. I push straight facts. Just like u said a 1.3 liter is smaller than the soda u drink and it’s impossible to hold 800hp. But I’ll let u tell it champ.
Like I said before if u wanna loose your money you can meet me on the track. That invite is still open. The rx7 just got some new toys

Looks and is better. Means just that lmao What grade did you drop out at?
It’s a shorter way of saying looks better, and is better instead of saying better twice. This is 3rd grade stuff big fella
Nope. It meant you said it looks better and is better. One of those was right lol and didn’t you say you thought your 335 looks as good as any M? Close enough still wylin af :lol:

Nope. It meant you said it looks better and is better. One of those was right lol and didn’t you say you thought your 335 looks as good as any M? Close enough still wylin af :lol:
Your ez money I could tell. I won’t even bring out the rx7 for U the 335 will do.

Back
Top Bottom