\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I hope this thing delivers.

IMG_4417.JPG
IMG_4418.JPG

German engine with Japanese reliability :pimp:

Ya'll rinse after the foam? Then wash?

What i do ... 2 bucket method & grit guard. Early morning or late evening when its not hot out n the water/soap wont dry on the car leaving water spots

Rinse
Rinse
Foam
Wash - from the top down
Rinse
Check if i missed any spots, if i did go back over with soapy mitt
Rinse
Wheels/tires (separate mitt)
Rinse whole car again
Dry

Ive read and watched plenty that said start with wheels & tires first but i do it last

If you wanna do a quick hit, then you can just rinse foam it lets run down the car for a few minutes rinse it off and dry.

The new supra? :nerd: i hope it does too tbh even tho i wish they left the name alone.
What motor is going in? Any word on the starting price?
BMW is supplying the motor. Im not 100% certain, but I think it's a varient of their new B58 engine. Im expecting the price to be in the $50's.

For those with Camaros/Challengers/ Mustangs etc hows the visibility?
They’re all different. Camaro has horrible visibility. Well I only sat in one once and the mirrors and rear window are tiny. Just didn’t feel comfortable to look out of. I never really had issues with the mustang. It had big *** truck mirrors though :lol: I even tinted the windows 5% and I didn’t have any trouble. No backup cam either

BMW is supplying the motor. Im not 100% certain, but I think it's a varient of their new B58 engine. Im expecting the price to be in the $50's.
Thats a let down was hoping it would be in the mid 30s to mid 40s range. I wish they would have just designed the whole car instead of partnering up. I hope bmw doesnt ruin the supra name

They’re all different. Camaro has horrible visibility. Well I only sat in one once and the mirrors and rear window are tiny. Just didn’t feel comfortable to look out of. I never really had issues with the mustang. It had big *** truck mirrors though :lol: I even tinted the windows 5% and I didn’t have any trouble. No backup cam either
What year was your Stang?

Thats a let down was hoping it would be in the mid 30s to mid 40s range. I wish they would have just designed the whole car instead of partnering up. I hope bmw doesnt ruin the supra name
I see it as the same they did with Subaru with the 86's. BMW will be using the engine in their new Z4. Im sure both companies will do their own tweaks to the engines tho. Im a fan of both.

Would you say it’s a good car?
Mines was a good car never had any problems with it. I was abusing mines for about 6 months only but i got 16k hard driven miles on it all stock except an exhaust and it did me well. The only thing was the cutout of the door pannel kept un sticking and was sagging :smh:. The 3vs are pretty solid motors if you just daily it and get on it every once in a while. Sold mines about 6 months ago with 115k and the guy i sold it too still daily drives it and abuses it to this day. I do hear automatics are the way to go with the 05-13s tho :nerd:
20171214_142912.jpg
Obvious reason why i sold it tho :D

Well band camp was fun, glad to see you boys are still soft as cotton around here :lol:

If I was buying American I think Id have to go with the Stang, would sell a nut for a GT350.

Would you say it’s a good car?
Had mine for 3 years. I bought it at 19 so you know I abused it :lol:
Never had any major problems with it. I bought at 60k miles and sold it with 98k. The door panel sagging was annoying though. Other than that it’s a fun reliable car

Had mine for 3 years. I bought it at 19 so you know I abused it :lol:
Never had any major problems with it. I bought at 60k miles and sold it with 98k. The door panel sagging was annoying though. Other than that it’s a fun reliable car
Was it your first car?

Sorry for all the questions lol.

Back
Top Bottom