\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not gonna opt for new. Not tryna spend that cash. Id take a low mileage used one

Gonna heavily contemplate it this winter/spring

2019 DODGE CHALLENGER PRICES ANNOUNCED
New models include expanded all-wheel-drive versions, price cuts, horsepower bumps
2019-Dodge-Challenger-R_T-Scat-Pack-Widebody-front-three-quarter-02.jpg

Dodge announced pricing for its ever-expanding lineup of the 2019 Dodge Challenger, increasing horsepower on the anything-but-subtle SRT Hellcat while giving it a significant price cut. Elsewhere, subtle price adjustments make way for new models and features.

On the lower end of the spectrum, the Challenger SXT RWD holds steady with a base price of $28,690, featuring a 305-hp 3.6-liter V-6 and an eight-speed automatic transmission. Opting for all-wheel drive on the SXT adds $3,000 to the base price. Moving one rung up the ladder is the new Challenger GT RWD, which adds a hood scoop, splitter, suspension upgrades, paddle shifters, and houndstooth seats for $31,390. The GT AWD drops $1,000 for 2019 to $34,390.

For those who desire V-8 power, $35,495 is the price of admission on the Challenger R/T, featuring a 375-hp 5.7-liter V-8 and the option of a six-speed manual transmission or eight-speed automatic. The base R/T is the only V-8-powered model to escape a gas guzzler tax on both transmission choices. From there, the R/T Scat Pack ups the ante with a 485-hp 6.4-liter V-8 for $40,390 when equipped with the eight-speed automatic. Six-speed manual versions are subject to a gas guzzler tax of $1,000.

CLICK TO VIEW THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE
2019-Dodge-Challenger-SRT-Hellcat-Widebody-front-three-quarter-05.jpg

Although the SRT Hellcat delivers 717 hp, up 10 hp from 2018, the base price drops $5,645 to $60,045. Factor in an additional $1,700 gas guzzler tax on all models. The new 797-hp SRT Hellcat Redeye starts at $71,045, plus the mandatory $1,700 gas guzzler tax.

The 2019 Dodge Challenger will make its way into dealerships starting in the fourth quarter of this year.

If 2019 hellcat starting at that
I know I can get a new 2018 hellcat
For less than 55
Looks like the stars are lining up
Just right
I’m only gonna use the hellcat as my weekend driver
And use my scat pack as my daily
Even though I already do
But only bringing the hellcat out on special trips

If 2019 hellcat starting at that
I know I can get a new 2018 hellcat
For less than 55
Looks like the stars are lining up
Just right
I’m only gonna use the hellcat as my weekend driver
And use my scat pack as my daily
Even though I already do
But only bringing the hellcat out on special trips

Gonna ride around in a hellcat and a scat pack? Get the hellcat and try something else out man :lol:

40k on a scat pack with a wide body?
Or is the widebody extra?
It looks pretty dope tbh i might use the money that im trying to buy a gto with and put down on a widebody scat.
If insurance aint too high

40k on a scat pack with a wide body?
Or is the widebody extra?
It looks pretty dope tbh i might use the money that im trying to buy a gto with and put down on a widebody scat.
If insurance aint too high
40k is base

no options, def no wide body

start adding a few options youre already at 50k :lol:

2019 DODGE CHALLENGER PRICES ANNOUNCED
New models include expanded all-wheel-drive versions, price cuts, horsepower bumps

2019-Dodge-Challenger-R_T-Scat-Pack-Widebody-front-three-quarter-02.jpg

Dodge announced pricing for its ever-expanding lineup of the 2019 Dodge Challenger, increasing horsepower on the anything-but-subtle SRT Hellcat while giving it a significant price cut. Elsewhere, subtle price adjustments make way for new models and features.

On the lower end of the spectrum, the Challenger SXT RWD holds steady with a base price of $28,690, featuring a 305-hp 3.6-liter V-6 and an eight-speed automatic transmission. Opting for all-wheel drive on the SXT adds $3,000 to the base price. Moving one rung up the ladder is the new Challenger GT RWD, which adds a hood scoop, splitter, suspension upgrades, paddle shifters, and houndstooth seats for $31,390. The GT AWD drops $1,000 for 2019 to $34,390.

For those who desire V-8 power, $35,495 is the price of admission on the Challenger R/T, featuring a 375-hp 5.7-liter V-8 and the option of a six-speed manual transmission or eight-speed automatic. The base R/T is the only V-8-powered model to escape a gas guzzler tax on both transmission choices. From there, the R/T Scat Pack ups the ante with a 485-hp 6.4-liter V-8 for $40,390 when equipped with the eight-speed automatic. Six-speed manual versions are subject to a gas guzzler tax of $1,000.

CLICK TO VIEW THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE
2019-Dodge-Challenger-SRT-Hellcat-Widebody-front-three-quarter-05.jpg

Although the SRT Hellcat delivers 717 hp, up 10 hp from 2018, the base price drops $5,645 to $60,045. Factor in an additional $1,700 gas guzzler tax on all models. The new 797-hp SRT Hellcat Redeye starts at $71,045, plus the mandatory $1,700 gas guzzler tax.

The 2019 Dodge Challenger will make its way into dealerships starting in the fourth quarter of this year.
Gas guzzler tax :lol:

but even the base scat is just a srt now
so some srt options will be standard
and "good enough"
True but gotta have nice seats mean

Doubt they abandoned the cloth seats for base

That’s really the only option package I would add so wouldn’t be at 50k for me

True but gotta have nice seats mean

Doubt they abandoned the cloth seats for base

That’s really the only option package I would add so wouldn’t be at 50k for me
true
also need to make that passenger seat a full adjustable
like the drivers side
so it goes up and down
besides just front and back

Im pretty sure its been around since the late 70s. How much you get taxxed is depending on the mpg. The worse it is the more you pay. Damn government
My first time ever hearing about that tax. Just read up on IT. I guess I never had a gas guzzler anyways.

yo so
that netflix show
the fastest race or fastest car or whatever
that had matchups
of cars racing against one another
there were 2 females
1 asian female who was married to the black dude
with the rice rocket mini van
she was bad
and the other female who was just called concubine
who was with dude in the lambo who was a lawyer
well i been following the asian female on ig