\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Tfw a stock stinger with a jb4 can give a srt a run for its money :rofl:

1333A908-2123-4789-81DA-B58B2965C04C.png
They run mid 12s stock. I’m sure it wouldn’t take much to get into the 11s.

Charger or Challenger? What are NTs thoughts.

Are they a good buy?

What iteration has the best MPG?
They are most definately a great buy. Challenger's are better looking...2 door coupe and very closely resemble's the 70s design. Charger's are excellent as well, 4 door muscle car. I have a Scat Pack Shaker Challenger and I LOVE IT!!!

Charger or Challenger? What are NTs thoughts.

Are they a good buy?

What iteration has the best MPG?
And I am a 2 door guy, so by default Challe ger's are better lol but them Charger's are straight up beast, no messin around. Best MPG? V6 SXT I'd assume. I get 7.5 smile's per gallon :D. DO NOT get anything R/T 5.7L or up if "mpg" is a biggie for you

For those with Camaros/Challengers/ Mustangs etc hows the visibility?
Challenger's have best visibility from personal experience . Sat in my boy's Camaro...horrible visibility. Never sat in a Stang so can't say about them

Bird **** on my jeep today while driving with no top. ******* gross, thankfully most landed in my rear cargo area where i have a cargo cover i can tsake out and scrub/wash. :lol: didnt think it would ever happen while driving :lol:

Make's sense...bigger family need's a bigger ride. Si is dope brother
Thanks. It’s enough room and is fun to drive for me. Not as fast as the mustang but handles 100x better. It’s a completely different car than I’m used to but gets the job done

Top 4 are spot on. I’m in SoFlo and it’s all i see :lol: What’s even funnier is that they’re the ones usually speeding and trying to be all fast.

Back
Top Bottom