with the rice rocket mini van
she was bad
and the other female who was just called concubine
who was with dude in the lambo who was a lawyer
well i been following the asian female on ig
but i couldnt find concubine
anyone know it :nerd:
I seen the dude from my city with the mclaren today

Fam, my car feels beautiful. The transmission feels as though it changed the gearing, second gear pulls forward hard lmao

Also, since we are talking hemis the last couple pages, I washed mine yesterday

20180716_095630.jpg

20180716_095639.jpg

Its crazy how fast a car can depreciate.

Los Angeles folks, you guys think $25,900 out the door for a '18 Camry SE is a good deal? No additional packages.

i didnt when i got mine
was one of the perks in it being an "rt"
Lmao WHAT? NO way!!! That's crazy man, why the f*** did I have to pay it? Lol, and i doubt mine being a Shaker has anything to do with it. You got lucky bro, all my boy's with Scat's Charger's and Challenger's alike paid that damn gas guzzler tax smh

Lmao WHAT? NO way!!! That's crazy man, why the f*** did I have to pay it? Lol, and i doubt mine being a Shaker has anything to do with it. You got lucky bro, all my boy's with Scat's Charger's and Challenger's alike paid that damn gas guzzler tax smh
Maybe they snuck it in there without him noticing. It happens all the time.
just read that the scat pack automatic doesn’t get the tax but the manual does. Not sure how true this is. Does this apply to you guys?

Edit:Looking at the price of each Challenger option won't make the decision easier. The automatic transmission is $1,400, but its improved fuel economy — 15/25/18 mpg city/highway/combined EPA ratings versus 14/23/17 mpg — frees it of the manual model's $1,000 gas-guzzler tax.

Last edited:
Saw a Demon on the road yesterday, **** looked mean :smokin
Same **** as everything else :lol:

I’m over that car

Hellcat is more than enough plus 90k actually more since most were sold at dealer mark up. My dealership I deal with has one they’re trying to get close to 200k for it :lol:
Also, since we are talking hemis the last couple pages, I washed mine yesterday

20180716_095630.jpg

20180716_095639.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Yeah it says srt and scat pack 6.4s don’t pay the gas guzzler tax
What I’m saying is your car being an “rt” is not the reason you avoided the tax
srt's DO pay the gas guzzler tax
scat packs DONT
even though its the same engine

Back
Top Bottom