\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

5E5D7090-BF9A-4F76-90A6-141427B0F92F.jpeg
Got rear ended by a big rig today. RIP to my Tacoma. I honestly think being in the truck saved my life given that the bed absorbed all the impact

Need to think about what to do about a daily driver now.

E85 blend is burning through gas lmao i filled up the day before yesterday and have used a quarter of the tank and some :lol: Then again I was doing pulls last night so that contributed I’m sure.

Got rear ended by a big rig today. RIP to my Tacoma. I honestly think being in the truck saved my life given that the bed absorbed all the impact

Cot damn my bro, glad you're safe. Truck bed and frame ate all the impact.

How fast was that mother-trucker going?

Anyone have experiences with Rohana or Stance wheels? Im may be purchasing a set from one of the 2 brands

300 hp in a rwd application in a sedan can be fun no?
im not saying ur gunna win races light to light but it should provide some spirited driving time no?

wowzers, i am so thankful you made it out safe enough to post on NT.
really a blessing fam.

glad you are safe. car did what it was supposed to do. :smile:

300 hp in a rwd application in a sedan can be fun no?
im not saying ur gunna win races light to light but it should provide some spirited driving time no?
Like Ninja said depending on the weight of the car. But when you get to 300 to the wheels, you can run my golf on a closed course in Mexico :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom