\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Unfortunately got involved in a hit and run today :smh: was walking back to my car and I watched someone in a uhaul hit it and keep going. Wasn’t able to get back in my car and catch up to them in time but I got their license plate number at least. Some good damage to the driver side rear but. Hopefully everything works out in my favor

Anybody know how rentals work? I’ve always just used my parents cars when mine were getting fixed. Thinking about spending a little $$ and driving something nice for a few days :lol:. They give you something comparable to what your cars value is right? Just got my rav4 in April for $17k. pretty sure I have full coverage for everything on my insurance

Also my tire pressure light came on this week, guess I’ll kill 2 birds with one stone and bring it in

Last edited:
Unfortunately got involved in a hit and run today :smh: was walking back to my car and I watched someone in a uhaul hit it and keep going. Wasn’t able to get back in my car and catch up to them in time but I got their license plate number at least. Some good damage to the driver side rear but. Hopefully everything works out in my favor

Anybody know how rentals work? I’ve always just used my parents cars when mine were getting fixed. Thinking about spending a little $$ and driving something nice for a few days :lol:. They give you something comparable to what your cars value is right? Just got my rav4 in April for $17k. pretty sure I have full coverage for everything on my insurance

Also my tire pressure light came on this week, guess I’ll kill 2 birds with one stone and bring it in
I work in insurance. Check your policy to see if you have a dollar limit specified (ie. 30 a day/900 maximum) or a vehicle class (Economy, Standard, Multi-Passenger, Large Suv). In this situation your policy should also define Uninsured Motorist Property Damage (either it's up to a dollar amount with a deductible, up to a dollar amount and you pay nothing, or it reverts back to your collision coverage). Some policies outline if you have collision then you cant carry UMPD.

2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 is ready for the drag strip
the-2019-dodge-challenger-r-t-scat-pack-1320-is-a-drag-oriented-street-legal-muscle-car-designed-with-the-grassroots-drag-racer-in-mind-named-for-the-quarter-mile-distance-1320-feet-the-challeng-640x640.jpg

the-2019-dodge-challenger-r-t-scat-pack-1320-is-a-drag-oriented-street-legal-muscle-car-designed-with-the-grassroots-drag-racer-in-mind-named-for-the-quarter-mile-distance-1320-feet-the-challeng-2-640x640.jpg

Dodge has yet another new version of the evergreen Challenger, and it’s focused on drag racing. It’s called the 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 — the last part of that convoluted name references the length of a typical drag strip (1,320 feet, or a quarter mile). The new model isn’t as quick as the defunct, 840-horsepower Challenger SRT Demon, but it does borrow some of that car’s tech.

The 1320 is basically a Challenger R/T Scat Pack upgraded with some of the Demon’s trick drag-racing hardware. It features a 6.4-liter Hemi V8, which makes the same 485 horsepower and 475 pound-feet of torque that it does in the standard Scat Pack. Power is sent to the rear wheels through an eight-speed automatic transmission.

Here’s where things get interesting. The 1320 may not have as much power as the Demon, but has virtually everything else that made the Demon quick at the strip. An adaptive suspension system includes a “Drag Mode” that helps shift weight to the rear during launches to improve traction. Line locks lock the front brakes for easier burnouts. A transbrake locks the transmission’s output shaft while the car is staged at the starting line, allowing the car to remain stationary while in gear for quicker launches.

Like the Demon, the 1320 also rides on street-legal drag radial tires, and comes standard with only one seat to save weight. A front passenger’s seat and rear seats are $1 options. However, the 1320 does include niceties like dual-zone automatic climate control and a Uconnect infotainment system with 8.4-inch touchscreen, which controls many of the driver aids.

Dodge says the Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 will do 0 to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds and run the quarter mile in 11.7 seconds at 115 mph. That’s 0.3 of a second quicker in both the 0 to 60 sprint and the quarter mile than a non-1320 R/T Scat Pack, according to Dodge. However, it’s not as quick as the Demon or the also new-for-2019, 797-hp Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody.

But the 1320 will be cheaper. It adds $3,995 to the standard R/T Scat Pack, which starts at $38,995. Add in $1,595 for the mandatory automatic transmission (a stick shift is available on other Challenger models) and $1,395 destination charge, and the R/T Scat Pack 1320 rings in at $45,980. In comparison, the Hellcat Redeye starts at $72,745, with destination charge. If all of this seems a bit confusing, you’re not alone. Dodge now offers 12 distinct versions of the Challenger, after all.

I was gonna post that but I coulda swore Naughty or someone had already posted it a bit ago, guess I was wrong and can't keep up with all these variations dodge keeps pumping out of the same ******* car

I was gonna post that but I coulda swore Naughty or someone had already posted it a bit ago, guess I was wrong and can't keep up with all these variations dodge keeps pumping out of the same ****ing car
nah this news just got leaked today
so theres the scat which is the srt essentially
a scat drag strip version with some demon parts
a hellcat
and basically a super hellcat

Kicking the tires of a 2004 E55 AMG. Anyone have any experience with these? Has around 150k. Sucha beast.

Stay far away lol unless you know those cars and are ready to work on it. The SC belts on those love to start slipping when you push them hard or past stock numbers.

B14B0CB4-87C1-4005-BF8B-10BC15B48194.jpeg

:sick::sick::sick:

From another forum.

Dart to the Charger starting to look like a natural progression...

Want a Camaro but the little one can't fit in there. Charger with a few mods can end up being a sexy beast

Back
Top Bottom