\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Has VW gotten better with their reliability? Ive never seen a Passat/Jetta/Bug from the 00s without a CEL on.

Has VW gotten better with their reliability? Ive never seen a Passat/Jetta/Bug from the 00s without a CEL on.

I would say so. With that said, it's still a German car so it won't be as reliable as Japanese cars but they're a lot better than the early 2000s. I would say VW/Audi are the most reliable out of the big German 3.

BTW guys, I appreciate the thoughts from my Tacoma accident. I literally walked away from the accident but the pain is starting to settle in. The doctors said no major damage but pain is normal to start appearing after a few days. I'm most likely going to seek Legal action.

I'm driving my audi right now so I've been thinking about what I should get for my daily and I'm thinking of copping the 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD.

DSF3832.jpg

They got better when they started the MQB platform with audi. Hasn't changed much in 6 years so lots of kinks have been ironed out. My Golf R is up to 25k tuned miles with oil changes every 5k and no issues... Other than black paint swirling .. Kinda wish I had a silver one now..

Just walked a Mazda and one of those hemi trackhawks.. Easy work.

They got better when they started the MQB platform with audi. Hasn't changed much in 6 years so lots of kinks have been ironed out. My Golf R is up to 25k tuned miles with oil changes every 5k and no issues... Other than black paint swirling .. Kinda wish I had a silver one now..

Just walked a Mazda and one of those hemi trackhawks.. Easy work.
There’s a GTI out here with a golf r turbo and he kept up with a Hellcat up to 130 :lol:

I would say so. With that said, it's still a German car so it won't be as reliable as Japanese cars but they're a lot better than the early 2000s. I would say VW/Audi are the most reliable out of the big German 3.

BTW guys, I appreciate the thoughts from my Tacoma accident. I literally walked away from the accident but the pain is starting to settle in. The doctors said no major damage but pain is normal to start appearing after a few days. I'm most likely going to seek Legal action.

I'm driving my audi right now so I've been thinking about what I should get for my daily and I'm thinking of copping the 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD.

DSF3832.jpg

IMO this is so dope. I ****in love these trucks

remind me of a raptor in a way but damn

You can get a used G8 GT and run it. :lol:

That was my goal this year bruh.

Found a clean one for 14k with 70k miles
Had a cam and exhaust

But my family didn't want me to buy it and I was like ehh I'll pass on it

Thinking of a 2015 gs350 but my current car runs fine. Idk if I wanna spoil myself

300hp is more than enough to have "fun" depending on size/weight. All the hot hatches have ~300hp including the WRX/STI. But it's still about getting the power to the ground. If anything happens to my car Im definitely hopping in a Golf R or Type R, unless a new engine STI is out :pimp:

I gotta get better tires. Tried logging tonight and it had rained earlier today (about 6 hours ago), and I Deadass spun all of third gear. :stoneface: I’m just sitting there waiting for it to hook and around 80 it finally grabs. Tried it two more times by easing into the throttle and no avail.

I gotta get better tires. Tried logging tonight and it had rained earlier today (about 6 hours ago), and I Deadass spun all of third gear. :stoneface: I’m just sitting there waiting for it to hook and around 80 it finally grabs. Tried it two more times by easing into the throttle and no avail.
#wrongwheeldrive :lol:
But nah, get some stickier tires and you should be good.

#wrongwheeldrive :lol:
But nah, get some stickier tires and you should be good.
That hashtag was what was going through my head driving back home :lol: It was that ridiculous when I looked at my speedometer as it jumped across lol I'm gonna get a quote on some Michelin PSS

Whats good y’all? Know I haven’t been very active in here had to finish up my bachelors strong. Those of you who do know me know I’ve been itching for a new ride few years. First car was 2001 Lexus Rx300 which we sold 3 years ago and I’m currently in 2007 civic. Since we bought the civic I’m had to replace to brake pads and rotors 3 times twice in the last year. Just accepted a job in Dallas so the plan was for me to drive from Ann Arbor Michigan to Chicago and then on to Dallas. Well on the morning I was leaving for Chicago I’m going to get gas and I’m not even out of the neighborhood when I hear my breaks metal to metal. Take it to the mechanic and he said my caliber locked up and on top of once again needing new pads rotors and flex hose I did damage to my bearing and tire in total coming out to $800 $500 in parts alone.

With me starting a new job/post grad chapter in my life I finally accepted having a car note right away wasn’t the smartest idea backed out of deal on Q50s 2 weeks before the brake incident and but now I’m really considering either leasing a Jeep Grand Cherokee or grabbing a 07-09 4Runner for around $10k Only problem with leasing a Jeep is I would get it in Michigan where I’m from due to the deep instate discounts but I just moved to Texas a week ago and idk about handling a deal all over the phone. 4runners are hard to find down here in Texas only been able to find 2 I’m really considering. Any advise would be really appreciated y’all I have to have a car for work if not today in the next week I can’t take another week of rentals.

Whats good y’all? Know I haven’t been very active in here had to finish up my bachelors strong. Those of you who do know me know I’ve been itching for a new ride few years. First car was 2001 Lexus Rx300 which we sold 3 years ago and I’m currently in 2007 civic. Since we bought the civic I’m had to replace to brake pads and rotors 3 times twice in the last year. Just accepted a job in Dallas so the plan was for me to drive from Ann Arbor Michigan to Chicago and then on to Dallas. Well on the morning I was leaving for Chicago I’m going to get gas and I’m not even out of the neighborhood when I hear my breaks metal to metal. Take it to the mechanic and he said my caliber locked up and on top of once again needing new pads rotors and flex hose I did damage to my bearing and tire in total coming out to $800 $500 in parts alone.

With me starting a new job/post grad chapter in my life I finally accepted having a car note right away wasn’t the smartest idea backed out of deal on Q50s 2 weeks before the brake incident and but now I’m really considering either leasing a Jeep Grand Cherokee or grabbing a 07-09 4Runner for around $10k Only problem with leasing a Jeep is I would get it in Michigan where I’m from due to the deep instate discounts but I just moved to Texas a week ago and idk about handling a deal all over the phone. 4runners are hard to find down here in Texas only been able to find 2 I’m really considering. Any advise would be really appreciated y’all I have to have a car for work if not today in the next week I can’t take another week of rentals.
u tryna get the v6 cherokee or the da hemi

2019 Challenger model lineup (MSRP/Invoice)
Note: prices do not include $1345 destination fee)

SXT RWD $27,295 ($27,038 )
SXT AWD $30,295 ($29,858)

GT RWD $29,995 ($28,576)
GT AWD $32,995 ($31,396)

R/T $34,100 ($33,434)
R/T Shaker $36,600 ($35,659)
R/T T/A $37,500 ($36,460)

R/T 392 Scat Pack $38,995 ($37,646)
R/T 392 Scat Pack Wide Body $44,995 ($42,986)
R/T 392 Shaker $41,495 ($39,871)
R/T 392 T/A $42,395 ($40,672)

SRT Hellcat 6.2L $58,650 ($56,891)
SRT Hellcat 6.2L Widebody $64,650 ($62,231)

SRT Hellcat Redeye 6.2L $69,650 ($66,681)
SRT Hellcat Redeye 6.2L Widebody $74,650 ($72,021)

Back
Top Bottom