\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Same type of dudes who would cop a 15 year old Bimmer with 150k miles and its “still a BMW.”
15 year old bmw’s are def still a BMW. I’m getting ready to pick up an 1989 e30 which is going to be 30 years old soon. And it’s def more than just a bmw it’s a collectors classic. Some people don’t appreciate timeless and ahead of its time vehicles that are over engineered I do. If your trying to “stunt or flex” with a 15 year old any car then that’s a dub. But if your a car purist/true enthusiasts then you will understand it.

I wouldn’t buy that thing at that price or even 10k less. Just because I don’t trust the brand yet even though they’ve improved a lot over the years. That’s the reason I went with a Honda over a Ford. When I was deciding between a focus st and a civic Si I went with the more reliable brand since it was my daily. Also the civic came with better options for the price
Exactly kias resale value and reliability are just as bad as german cars. To each their own obviously but you wont catch me spending 40k+ on a car for the price to drop in half a few years later.

Last edited:
Dudes that call out people for badge flossing will make fun kias and hyundais

starting under $40,000, i think it's still a great value

it looks like a well specced RWD sports sedan. isn't that what people have want? but not buying it or considering it cause it's a kia reduces the market for that segment and makes it dull. just sayin

that being said

their badge still stucks tho :lol:

Last edited:
It’s exactly why Genesis had to separate that name from Hyundai. No one was buyin em even tho it’s a pretty dope car...shoulda did it from jumpstreet

The Kia Stinger is a great package, but I don't think I'd jump on one. At least not the 1st gen. Nothing to do with the brand persay. I still remember the Kia Sportage lol. Plus I think I'd get a Chevy SS over it.

First post on NT in I don’t know how many years.
But here’s current ride. Lasted about 3 days before lift and wheels. Dream car was a truck ‍♂️.
2A2FD459-D6B1-4553-9E04-E5C12820AF85.jpeg
94739E49-28A5-4528-9EE9-7F503E7F78C5.jpeg

Well, I drive an American also :lol: I just literally don't get it when some folks are like "Yeah that's a dope whip! But it's still a kia!"

And? I'd it looks good, in my price range and has the features I'm looking for,idc :lol:

Some people just like to be negative and bring up a person's/ company's troubled past.

@1:46 i saw that V12 Camaro in another vid before. And that accord is nice @3:52

This ladys Rambler is nice. But i wanna get more of a look at that Geo Tracker @1:46

Exactly kias resale value and reliability are just as bad as german cars. To each their own obviously but you wont catch me spending 40k+ on a car for the price to drop in half a few years later.
Never buy a korean car new. Their resale value is a joke. There's this guy on here who bought a hybrid kia new and in less than a year, the value plummeted

I respect the stinger but I would buy it used after the first owner ate up the depreciation

Stinger shoulda released under its own brand like Genesis eventually did...
I don't think they have the volume for that. They're trying to move the brand more upscale. They'll get there eventually. After all they got an Audi designer and the chief engineer of BMW's M Division for this car. There are a lot more car people who just want transportation than car enthusiasts. Esp with today's generation.

Back
Top Bottom