\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

On the topic of 4 bangers I was in my girls old car (2.5 Altima) and some young kid in an old eclipse pulls up next to me revving his engine. At first I was like :rolleyes cuz the lady was in the car with me but then she said go ahead and race him I was like >D beat him by like one car length, sad part is I think I only hit like 70mph :lol:

I know I know cool story bro.

Last edited:
My 2002 BMW 325i 15k miles. Garage kept. I bought it brand new and just didn't drive it. It had 9 miles on the odo when i picked it up.

My 2002 BMW 325i 15k miles. Garage kept. I bought it brand new and just didn't drive it. It had 9 miles on the odo when i picked it up.

Makes absolutely no sense bro. Looks clean, but what did you even buy it for? And then what did you keep it for?

I had 3 cars during that time. A 99 A4, 02 325i, and a 04 t4r sport. Now I'm just driving the 325i on the weekends, the T4r is my daily, and sadly my A4 was wrecked by my bro.

Last edited:
Makes absolutely no sense bro. Looks clean, but what did you even buy it for? And then what did you keep it for?

Wasted money and being young. I bought those cars in my early 20s. I was making good money and didn't even think. If I know now what I would have known then I wouldn't have bought it. But it's now my weekend car.

Any 2 series owners here or anyone that's done Euro Delivery? Strongly considering doing ED for a 228 or M235 next year.

^ You should be able to find a ton of info on ED on Bimmerpost or one of those forums.

By all acocunts, BMW's ED looks like a spectacular program (in contrast to Porsche's, which is awful from what I've heard).

Only sh*tty thing is you can't do ED on a lease. Oh well.

roll.gif
Projecting much ?

I didn't paraphrase what you said into some "tangent agenda", nor am I playing "innocent". I'm not even sure what "innocent" means in the context of this petty small talk.
laugh.gif
I didn't even imply that you were a wanna be rapper. I simply stated these cars really have become more popular among wannabe rappers than car enthusiasts. If you felt that comment was aimed at you personally maybe there is some truth to it, but I couldn't tell you because I don't even know you.
laugh.gif
i'm not sure you know what projection means 
laugh.gif

but it's become the go-to comeback to those who panic 
laugh.gif

you clearly played the specific mods i did to my previous car into your "i'm sick of these tacky af people" comment-- so yes, it was specifically aimed at me

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also check out BMW Individual for other things you can do or get on a BMW. The key is to find the right dealership and salesperson who is willing to order your car to the exact specs you want it. It's not hard at all for the dealership to do. Especially if they have vehicles on order they can just update the car to your specs.

^ You should be able to find a ton of info on ED on Bimmerpost or one of those forums.

By all acocunts, BMW's ED looks like a spectacular program (in contrast to Porsche's, which is awful from what I've heard).

Only sh*tty thing is you can't do ED on a lease. Oh well.

I've looked through some threads on the other forums and doing ED on a lease is possible :nerd:

An NT'er did Euro Delivery on an M3 a while back, might help out with some info.

http://niketalk.com/t/320971/euro-delivery-pics-2011-bmw-m3-sedan

Thanks! Will check this out

any is250-350 F sport owners? Cant believe Ultra Sonic Blue was discontinued >:/

looking at various options

Look what I found
pretty common to fine the older ones around this price or even cheaper.  This one is actually kind of expensive for an Automatic.  When i sold my first Evo and was considering getting an NSX, i  was able to find a couple Automatics for like 15 to 17k.  I just wasn't down for the auto or dealing with a ****** conversion

^ Yeah, NSX are one of those cars where prices fluctuate drastically depending on the year and options. Some are incredibly cheap , while others are rather overpriced for what you're getting.

:rofl: Projecting much ?

I didn't paraphrase what you said into some "tangent agenda", nor am I playing "innocent". I'm not even sure what "innocent" means in the context of this petty small talk. :lol: I didn't even imply that you were a wanna be rapper. I simply stated these cars really have become more popular among wannabe rappers than car enthusiasts. If you felt that comment was aimed at you personally maybe there is some truth to it, but I couldn't tell you because I don't even know you. :lol:
i'm not sure you know what projection means :lol:
but it's become the go-to comeback to those who panic :lol:

you clearly played the specific mods i did to my previous car into your "i'm sick of these tacky af people" comment-- so yes, it was specifically aimed at me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep projecting buddy :lol:

My comment was a blanket statement. It's simply my opinion and nothing more. Take it for what it is. There is no need to take it so personally and project your insecurities over a comment that wasn't even about you. I think those mods are beyond played out and tacky af.... period. Nothing you can say will make me change my opinion or apologize, so I don't even know where your trying to go with this. :lol:

If you like it, you like it. Good for you. As for me, I think it makes a car look like cheap trash.

Last edited:
^ Yeah, NSX are one of those cars where prices fluctuate drastically depending on the year and options. Some are incredibly cheap , while others are rather overpriced for what you're getting.
Yea pretty much all of the newer body style ones (without the flip up headlights) are expensive as hell.

^ :lol:

Dude is just mad that I said oversized wheels and sub-woofers are modifications typically favored by wannabe rappers rather than car enthusiasts.

I didn't expect anyone to take a joke so seriously. :lol:

Big rims are the hottest thing you can do to a car though.

Was gonna wait, but I'll let you guys in on a sneak peak of my new setup

Originally Posted by dankenstien88  

roll.gif
Projecting much ?

I didn't paraphrase what you said into some "tangent agenda", nor am I playing "innocent". I'm not even sure what "innocent" means in the context of this petty small talk.
laugh.gif
I didn't even imply that you were a wanna be rapper. I simply stated these cars really have become more popular among wannabe rappers than car enthusiasts. If you felt that comment was aimed at you personally maybe there is some truth to it, but I couldn't tell you because I don't even know you.
laugh.gif
i'm not sure you know what projection means 
laugh.gif

but it's become the go-to comeback to those who panic 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Keep projecting buddy
laugh.gif

My comment was a blanket statement. It's simply my opinion and nothing more. Take it for what it is. There is no need to take it so personally and project your insecurities over a comment that wasn't even about you. I think those mods are beyond played out and tacky af.... period. Nothing you can say will make me change my opinion or apologize, so I don't even know where your trying to go with this.
laugh.gif

If you like it, you like it. Good for you. As for me, I think it makes a car look like cheap trash.
not projecting anything, buddy!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

don't worry i think your style is corny and wack too!!!! 
laugh.gif

it's simply my opinion and nothing more!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nothing you can say will make me change my mind 
laugh.gif

if you like it good for you, but i think it makes your car look beyond garbage 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Big rims are the hottest thing you can do to a car though.

Was gonna wait, but I'll let you guys in on a sneak peak of my new setup

I actually never liked those cars regardless of wheels, too small

& its a big difference between not liking something & mocking another's preference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom