\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

shout out to all my 2 bucket bros...:nthat:

"Done up" ... 22's... 2 12's in the trunk
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

laugh.gif
Yall are the reason I hated taking my car to the wash on busy days. Everyone and their mom had advice on "what I need to do" and how to make it "better" ie tacky af.

laugh.gif
These cars really have become more popular among wannabe rappers than car enthusiasts.

But to each their own.
i never told you to do anything so you can fall back and stop with that. 

you can do what you want with your car i really do not care. 

sorry that i like having multiple cars for different occasions-- not everyone takes their DD to valet or to hang with the homies on the weekend. 

Last edited:
"Done up" ... 22's... 2 12's in the trunk :x :x :x :smh:

:lol: Yall are the reason I hated taking my car to the wash on busy days. Everyone and their mom had advice on "what I need to do" and how to make it "better" ie tacky af.

:lol: These cars really have become more popular among wannabe rappers than car enthusiasts.

But to each their own.

sorry that i like having multiple cars for different occasions-- not everyone takes their DD to valet or to hang with the homies on the weekend. 

:lol: do I sense a level of agitation in your tone ? Chill out man.

Like I said to each their own, but I cant begin to count the amount of times someone told me "you need some 22's/24's and some beat in the trunk". I'm just saying Impalas tend to attract alot of lames with questionable taste when it comes to modifications. :lol:

:lol: do I sense a level of agitation in your tone ? Chill out man.

Like I said to each their own, but I cant begin to count the amount of times someone told me "you need some 22's/24's and some beat in the trunk". I'm just saying Impalas tend to attract alot of lames with questionable taste when it comes to modifications. :lol:

I know what you mean man

I was getting gas once and some dude pulls up in a g35 with chrome b pillars, Chrome strips in between the doors, chrome rings around the head and tail lights and ugly chrome wheels and says to me I should chrome my whip out

I felt like telling him his car is the tackiest and ugliest pos I've ever seen

Last edited:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder , my boy didn't slams his accord , his is sitting high on some 22s . Personally I wouldn't put that amount of rims on my car .

"Done up" ... 22's... 2 12's in the trunk
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

laugh.gif
Yall are the reason I hated taking my car to the wash on busy days. Everyone and their mom had advice on "what I need to do" and how to make it "better" ie tacky af.

laugh.gif
These cars really have become more popular among wannabe rappers than car enthusiasts.

But to each their own.

laugh.gif
do I sense a level of agitation in your tone ? Chill out man.

Like I said to each their own, but I cant begin to count the amount of times someone told me "you need some 22's/24's and some beat in the trunk". I'm just saying Impalas tend to attract alot of lames with questionable taste when it comes to modifications.
laugh.gif
okay???? 
laugh.gif

and i can't count the amount of times some salty dude had to feel like he had to call out things i did to my car that made him feel some type of way 
laugh.gif

so you don't like bigger wheels and sound, that's cool!!!! 
laugh.gif

you're really gonna sit there and direct a comment at me-- paraphrasing what i said into some other tangent agenda like you're "innocent" 
laugh.gif

implying i want to be a rapper or i'm not a car enthusiast 
laugh.gif

but,  to each their own 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

:rofl: Projecting much ?

I didn't paraphrase what you said into some "tangent agenda", nor am I playing "innocent". I'm not even sure what "innocent" means in the context of this petty small talk. :lol: I didn't even imply that you were a wanna be rapper. I simply stated these cars really have become more popular among wannabe rappers than car enthusiasts. If you felt that comment was aimed at you personally maybe there is some truth to it, but I couldn't tell you because I don't even know you. :lol:

This..... Is the most dope thread in nt where homies can come in and chop it up bout what they pushing wether it's v6 v8 v10 v12 :pimp:

Let's keep it peaceful in here homies :pimp:

Cuz that's what's it's all about :pimp:

Last edited:
This..... Is the most dope thread in nt where homies can come in and chop it up bout what they pushing wether it's v6 v8 v10 v12 :pimp:

Let's keep it peaceful in here homies :pimp:

Cuz that's what's it's all about :pimp:

You forgot about the people who are pushing a 4 cylinder. :/ ....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom