\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

20s is probably the biggest I would ever go on a car. And even then i would think twice about it. Over 20 is for SUVs and Donks lol

dankenstien88 dankenstien88

You mean to tell me this looks like trash? :lol:

I'll tell ya what it looks like....it looks like a photoshop :lol:

nelson999 nelson999

Sorry to hear about that evo deal not going smooth.
Sounded a bit too good to be true.

Haha all good man. Better for me to stick with the one I built from stock. And white is best!

Just sucks more for my buddy cuz hes having a hell of a time finding a clean 8/9 for under 18k

Gonna be more scarse and rare in a few more years.
Since the 10 is gonna be the last evo here in the states for a while.:rolleyes

Last edited:
My 2002 BMW 325i 15k miles. Garage kept. I bought it brand new and just didn't drive it. It had 9 miles on the odo when i picked it up.

I'll buy it off you, semi serious.

^ I'm glad we see eye to eye then. :smokin

Big rims are the hottest thing you can do to a car though.

Was gonna wait, but I'll let you guys in on a sneak peak of my new setup

Classy
Cant see me doe...

:x :x :x :x

I see trash like this all the time

HAVENT BEEN IN HERE IN A WHILE. WAS BORED AND SNAPPED A QUICK PIC AND PLAYED WITH A FEW FILTERS.

THROWING MY NEW TIRES ON IN ABOUT 8 DAYS AND ALSO GONNA ADD A 50" LED LIGHT BAR. THAT SHOULD SATISFY MY BRIGHT LIGHTING NEEDS FOR NOW. LOL!

Last edited:
drove past a supra that smashed into the left wall of the fast lane last night. the guy looked fine but the car was pretty much totaled :frown:

another supra gone |I

Last edited:
supra.. nothing of value, ugly?  wow @ these kids.  they were one of the last jdm cars with iron block motors, capable of hitting 1000 hp.  this was at a time when hitting those numbers were almost impossible. 

Back
Top Bottom