\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Kids? I'm 28 & to me they are ugly.
I'm not hitting those numbers driving to work everyday, so I don't care :lol:

Supras are the ultimate dyno queens. Ever seen the power curve on one of those 1000hp Supras people love to talk about ? :tongue:

supra_dyno.png

Sometimes I wonder if the Supra would still be as popular and valuable is it is today, had F&F used a VR4 like they originally planned.

Not everybody is into jdm
i personally strongly dislike jdm and anything revolving around it.

the stance of cars being super low to the ground, color combinations and just overal look of the cars part of jdm

doesn't mean i can't appreicate them but i still think damn near most jdm cars are truly ugly

Doesn't mean those people can't appreciate a supra though. Car is a flat out beast.

I am not into American muscle enough that i will ever own one. But i can appreciate many of the cars

Last edited:
Supras are the ultimate dyno queens. Ever seen the power curve on one of those 1000hp Supras people love to talk about ?
tongue.gif

supra_dyno.png
They aren't THAT bad.  

Turbo lag is something that is extremely over exaggerated into a big deal. Mainly by people who don't have turbos

i personally strongly dislike jdm and anything revolving around it.
the stance of cars being super low to the ground, color combinations and just overal look of the cars part of jdm
doesn't mean i can't appreicate them but i still think damn near most jdm cars are truly ugly
Most of the things you described isn't JDM, though.

That's just lames doing lame things.
100% truth

Them stance turds 
mean.gif

They can ruin any car with a quickness, not just JDM cars. 

Wait, bigger turbos used for those numbers have more lag?

Mind completely blown.

Lol right? 

I'm fairly confident that the people that say turbo cars suck because of lag, have never driven or ridden in one.  The lag lasts like a split second and once it's spooled it doesn't go away until u want it to

Last edited:
Most of the things you described isn't JDM, though.

That's just lames doing lame things.
show me some jdm cars then,

i cant really tell what jdm is and i assume most jdm cars are just like those honda civics that high school kids drive around in with loud *** exhuast pipes

show me some jdm cars then,

i cant really tell what jdm is and i assume most jdm cars are just like those honda civics that high school kids drive around in with loud *** exhuast pipes
Dude it's ANY car from a Japanese company.  Honda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, Mitsubishi, etc.

Don't worry, most people that drive Japanese cars don't like the Honda kids either. And yea it's usually just those kids that call their cars "JDM". 

Last edited:
The issue with high power Supra builds power delivery isn't necessarily the lag, although that is part of it. It's the lack of low end torque that makes them extremely peaky. A 3 liter engine just doesn't produce much on the bottom end.

Compare to the consistent, almost flat torque curve on a NA BBC. Also notice that once the torque begins to dip, the power continues to rise to peak. It's really true what they say... there is no replacement for displacement.... But FI is still a damn good substitute :lol:

Last edited:
Nice, how much they give you for the magnum?
Thanks. I got $4000 for an 05. It looked real good to be that old but it needed a whole new front suspension, brakes, pad, rotors, and had 165k miles on it. They threw that number out without even driving it

Back
Top Bottom